I have two prepaid sim cards, zong and jazz.
    BBM is working on Zong regular internet package. no BIS is required.
    I can not connect to BBM on Jazz? i donot see the internet tethering option in the settings nether?
    i used to have iphone, with the same jazz number, i can use internet tethering for my laptop. i think it has something to do with the APN. for the iphone i just left APN blank, but with z10 the default APN is blackberry.net.
    so my questions

how to save empty APN? i guess if leave it blank, then the tethering would be back.
    secondly. is that possible to use BBM on jazz prepaid number? maybe i need another APN which i do not know.
    03-10-13 04:05 AM
    What ?? Seriously ??? can I really use BBM on my prepaid sim ? I'm currently using warid
    Please let me know of the requirements
    And as for your questions I have no idea maybe someone else can help out
    03-10-13 01:43 PM
    Dear Sir,

I have Zong and Z10. Internet (on browser) is working. BBM is working on WIFI. But not on EDGE services. The reason my friend in BB UK told me was the APN. According to him MOBILINK sims work great with BB 10 without BIS. So, which APN and password are you using for ZONG? Thanks

[email protected]
    06-22-13 12:13 PM
    the best solution is to call your carriers and ask them...
    06-23-13 03:46 AM
    I have two prepaid sim cards, zong and jazz.
    BBM is working on Zong regular internet package. no BIS is required.
    I can not connect to BBM on Jazz? i donot see the internet tethering option in the settings nether?
    i used to have iphone, with the same jazz number, i can use internet tethering for my laptop. i think it has something to do with the APN. for the iphone i just left APN blank, but with z10 the default APN is blackberry.net.
    so my questions

how to save empty APN? i guess if leave it blank, then the tethering would be back.
    secondly. is that possible to use BBM on jazz prepaid number? maybe i need another APN which i do not know.
    Mobilink doesnt have any password/user for APN. It seems that the previous user of your phone might have been using BBM already with Zong Sim otherwise I dont how its possible for you to use BBM without the services.

Did you purchase the z10 locally or get it from abroad? Do you have reboot issues?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    06-23-13 03:50 AM