I usually receive an update notification icon for BB world if my apps have a new update. I have seen this icon popping up after I turn z10 on. When I go to BB world, I don't see any update for my apps. After I exit BB world, the icon disappears. If I turn off z10 and turn it on , this icon shows up on BB world. It's really annoying. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Thank you.
    06-14-13 07:54 AM
    Update your BB10 version. This is a known issue that has been fixed for me with an OS update. It really is just cosmetic but, I know it is somewhat annoying. You know when you have a real update available because you get a message in the Notifications folder in Hub.
    06-14-13 07:58 AM
    Update your BB10 version. This is a known issue that has been fixed for me with an OS update. It really is just cosmetic but, I know it is somewhat annoying. You know when you have a real update available because you get a message in the Notifications folder in Hub.
    I'm currently running OS 10.1.0.2354. It's the latest .
    06-14-13 08:02 AM
    I have had this issue, and it is annoying. It is either from an app you deleted that wants to reinstall, or there is a true update waiting.
    Go into My World and refresh your app list. That will trigger a notification to be sent to your Hub. Then you can decide to delete or open from the message and download.
    I haven't seen other threads addressing this, but you should do a search to see if there is a fix out there. I am sure this will be addressed I future updates.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 08:04 AM
    I have had this issue, and it is annoying. It is either from an app you deleted that wants to reinstall, or there is a true update waiting.
    Go into My World and refresh your app list. That will trigger a notification to be sent to your Hub. Then you can decide to delete or open from the message and download.
    I haven't seen other threads addressing this, but you should do a search to see if there is a fix out there. I am sure this will be addressed I future updates.

Posted via CB10
    I also did that but nothing works. I hope they address this issue in the future update. Before I hit this refresh button, I noticed some deleted apps and games didn't show up. However, they show up properly after I click this button.
    06-14-13 08:07 AM
    I too have had some BB World update wierdness. It starting ocurring after I pulled the TMo 10.1 (was running a leaked 10.1 before that, so the update thing may be fortuitous ref this issue).

I get NO update notifications now. I have to go in and manually check for updates. If an update exists, THEN the notification "spark" appears, but only AFTER I leave the installed apps/update screen.

I get NO update notifications in the hub anymore. It's not a big deal, really. This has been going on since Monday. Not sure what the deal is.

As an example, I have a "FourSquare" update sitting there, in my device, RIGHT NOW. Haven't updated it, as I don't really use it. No spark, no hub notification... (???)

Not sure what's going on.
    06-14-13 09:43 AM