I have had my Z10 (my first BlackBerry device) a few weeks. I'd have another in a heartbeat. My eldest son visited last weekend and I showed him the device and how the Hub pulls everything together, along with a few of J_Caloy's videos (thanks JC)... he was convinced enough that he has also bought one to replace his iDevice, just as I did. Just the rest of the family to convince now - and my wife is already talking about replacing her Galaxy S3 with one when her contract is up. Small steps I know but we may yet be a BlackBerry family!
    rarsen, wyrdfool, eldricho and 3 others like this.
    02-26-14 05:49 AM
    I have had my Z10 (my first BlackBerry device) a few weeks. I'd have another in a heartbeat. My eldest son visited last weekend and I showed him the device and how the Hub pulls everything together, along with a few of J_Caloy's videos (thanks JC)... he was convinced enough that he has also bought one to replace his iDevice, just as I did. Just the rest of the family to convince now - and my wife is already talking about replacing her Galaxy S3 with one when her contract is up. Small steps I know but we may yet be a BlackBerry family!

Awesome. Hope everyone enjoys their new devices! I am loving my Q10 and can't wait for the Q20.
    LateToTheGame likes this.
    02-26-14 06:34 AM
    great news! I can't wait for what's next AFTER the Q20! My contract isn't up for another year!
    02-26-14 06:40 AM
    All it takes for BlackBerry to get back market share now that BB10 is here is the mouth to ear resuscitation you just practiced along with the I hate BlackBerry videos by J_Caloy

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    02-26-14 07:53 AM
    Welcome to the family.

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    02-26-14 08:01 AM
    Hi. These people are all on drugs and not to be trusted. Can you lend me thirty quid?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    02-26-14 03:45 PM
    Welcome to the family, and you're never too "late to the game"
    02-26-14 03:48 PM
    Welcome to the BlackBerry family!!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 11:27 PM
    Really happy to hear your story!
    One person at a time! Boggles my mind that BlackBerry10 OS is leaps ahead of iOS7 but people don't know it! I've had iphone 4 users think they have the superior phone, haha!
    Enjoy the Z, gets better and better, I'm almost a year in and love it more and more everyday. The Z30 is still on my mind, but my Z10 just seems to be near perfect.

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    02-26-14 11:52 PM
    Welcome to BlackBerry family

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 06:00 AM