Hey, about two days a week, my phone for about 10 minutes has the worst series of straight rebooting on me, it's embarrassing when I'm using GPS when it happens or I'm at work. Just sad, I have double ghosting of new contacts still. BlackBerry is a mess, anyone know how to fix this......?????

Z10 all they way!
    06-12-14 01:28 AM
    Do you think the 2 issues are related? Or are you just venting?
    06-12-14 01:37 AM
    Venting no, as it said. For some weeks now, about 2 a week, it reboots like crazy. Oh and come on able the contact issues have been going on since the beginning. Whether they're related I say yes, BlackBerry is behind it. BlackBerry 10 is the creation, I should have a properly running phone
    Yea it's my right to vent,

Z10 all they way!
    06-12-14 01:49 AM
    Well contacts can be an issue if you let the phone set up everything for you. Having multiple email accounts all syncing your contacts can duplicate them. Remove contact syncing to email accounts. This can be done in the Accounts settings for each email you have. Second, fix all your contacts. Remove duplicates and back them up with an app like Contacts ImEx. Remove the contacts on your sim from the contacts settings. Lastly, in settings turn off Facebook, Twitter, etc. along with the SIM card contacts. Only the contacts saved to your phone will show. You will never have contacts issue again. Manage it man. It only needs to be set up properly once. The first time is the best, but most people won't know how it works the first time.

Your reboot issue seems odd. It has only happened in the last few weeks. There may be an app or something that is causing it. It may also be overheating which could become an issue depending on the region you live in.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 02:03 AM
    I know how to manage contacts, when adding in a new contact, 2 minutes later, it creates a duplicate of itself. That hasn't been the syncing issues.

The rebooting has been going on for almost a month long now, right around the time I have seen posts on crackberry about the same thing. I looked for older posts on the subject, but cb's search function is the worst. Won't even give me the title of posts I'm looking for. The thing is before this month, I have not had rebooting issues. I didn't download new apps in months. I don't care for them. Only DROID app I have is Google maps.

Another thing I noticed, I takes huge chunks of battery life during every reboot

Z10 all they way!
    06-12-14 02:45 AM
    Check if the battery is loose. Maybe shim it with paper or business card at the bottom end.

Contacts - can't help. I need it addressed, too!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-12-14 07:49 AM
    I had the same problem, and after dropping it on the table a few times it seemed that it is a mechanical problem with the battery, so I just took it out and put it back and it's fine now. It's a bit annoying though, I had to do a mechanical hack with a match on the jack input also to be able to plug the factory headphones in.
    06-12-14 10:43 AM