After update to 1.0.2.0 version, I can't enter the game. Always crash and close on highlight loading screen.. for the first time, the game request calculting download and then installing update.. the previous version always request calculting download but not on the newer version. Now, we don't need download again but this is the big problem. Maybe when the system download additional data once only and not complete, then installing update the data is corrupt. So it make always crash.

Anyone get problem like this? Try to reboot, battery pull, on off the internet, still doesn't work.

I want to reinstall but my progress already about 70%.. If reinstall I must going to play again from beginning

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 05:11 AM
    I would try deleting the game and then reinstalling it from App World.
    12-17-13 11:46 AM
    I would try deleting the game and then reinstalling it from App World.
    Yes but I have to tell before, my progress about 70%.. I know maybe the best solution is reinstall the game.. but on bb10 there is no login option like on android.. if on bb10 have feature data online with account, I will reinstall the game now..

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 12:35 PM
    Aloha!

I just installed Angry Birds Go on my iPad and after playing it for about 5/6 games, now it crashes every time it goes to the screen with the advertisement - I hit the arrow to continue and it just shoots me right out entirely.

I have rebooted but nothing seems to work.

Frustrating since it seems a fun game - oh well.
    01-09-14 05:34 PM
    I am also facing the same problem and same thing has happened.
    Is there any way to fix this problem ??
    I also have unlocked all characters and most of the carts and i don't want to uninstall it otherwise i have to play all back again
    02-20-14 06:05 AM