First off the sheer amount of 5 star reviews coming in from Z10 owners are staggering. People just love this phone. (USA + globally)

What i find amazing is that 50%+ of user reviews are from iPhone and Android. These folks are raving about the Z10 and mentioning how they are thrilled that they have left Android and iPhone.

I have been reading a lot of online Blogs/news articles and have been noticing the same Trend in the comments section. Many people leaving iPhone and Android Devices and raving about the z10

No wonder Thorsten Heins has an ear to ear grin in every Interview. He knows he has an ace in the Z10. just look at his Expressionis and body language.
    03-26-13 04:18 PM
    It sure looks that way... I think there is a bit of boredom factor setting into Apple and Anroid....
    missing_K-W likes this.
    03-26-13 04:27 PM
    All anyone has to do is read the carrier reviews of the Z10 globally and in the US as well as current news/Blog articles to see this trend
    03-26-13 04:30 PM
    I was an android user. HTC. From way back. I needed an upgrade and tried the One S for a few days, switched to the Z10 as a first time BlackBerry user: loving it. Disappointed with the apps right now but I know that will progress so it's far from a deal breaker. Any issues I have are software related and I know that they'll get fixed. I'm rooting for BB.

Loves the Z10
    missing_K-W and web99 like this.
    03-26-13 04:34 PM
    There where many who claimed the Z10 would take no platform converts. Turns out to be quite the opposite
    03-26-13 04:36 PM
    First off the sheer amount of 5 star reviews coming in from Z10 owners are staggering. People just love this phone. (USA + globally)

What i find amazing is that 50%+ of user reviews are from iPhone and Android. These folks are raving about the Z10 and mentioning how they are thrilled that they have left Android and iPhone.

I have been reading a lot of online Blogs/news articles and have been noticing the same Trend in the comments section. Many people leaving iPhone and Android Devices and raving about the z10

No wonder Thorsten Heins has an ear to ear grin in every Interview. He knows he has an ace in the Z10. just look at his Expressionis and body language.
    I am one off Samsung android user's whose fed up with BACK BUTTON. And now I'm a proud owner of Z10.

Posted via CB10
    missing_K-W likes this.
    03-26-13 04:41 PM
    There where many who claimed the Z10 would take no platform converts. Turns out to be quite the opposite
    That NEVER was a question. No one seriously said that. The concern is if BB10 can pull in enough
    03-26-13 04:44 PM
    It won't be until November, but count me as an Android convert. What did it for me? Playbook. I know it's been criticized for lack of apps, but it does what I want, and has a decent stock browser, meaning I don't need an app in a lot of cases. I also don't like that Samsung, releasing 45,782 or so devices per year, doesn't give a darn about os updates, and I have better things to do than root and cyanogen mod my phone.
    03-26-13 04:56 PM
    I'm just glad that people are enjoying themselves
    03-26-13 06:14 PM
    Yes I love seeing all the positive reviews especially from people coming from other platforms.
    03-26-13 06:43 PM
    Going well! That BlackBerry bug is bitting again it seems once more in the US! : )

Whoosh.....!!!!!!!!!! Careful! Z10 in action here!
    03-26-13 07:06 PM
    I'm an ex-Android user.
    Now had my Z10 for a month and not looking back.

Just think, I heard that the Z10 is NOT the Blackberry flagship phone, just the stepping stone. If this is the stepping stone, Blackberry has many great phones ahead for us!
    03-26-13 07:33 PM
    People should add their reviews to the att , t mobile, verizon, Bestbuy etc be honest and spreading your love!
    03-26-13 08:08 PM