Hey guys, I recently purchased the Z10 and I must say that besides the battery it is absolutely awesome!!

Anyways the main reason for this because I like t game and so naturally have a lot of Android games that have SD Data. Unfortunately this data is stored on the Internal Storage. Is there any way to store it on the External SD card? Have tried a simple 'move' of the files to the ext SD card, but it didn't work.

Please advise ASAP

Thanks,
    Craig
    02-21-14 11:19 AM
    Some correct me if I am wrong but I believe that BlackBerry is using Jellybean 4.2.2 run time and that is problem since Android removed external SD card support for apps in Android 4.0 ICS through Android 4.2 Jellybean. It wasn't until Android 4.3 Jellybean that SD card support was brought back - but only for certain devices.
    02-21-14 11:33 AM
    Some correct me if I am wrong but I believe that BlackBerry is using Jellybean 4.2.2 run time and that is problem since Android removed external SD card support for apps in Android 4.0 ICS through Android 4.2 Jellybean. It wasn't until Android 4.3 Jellybean that SD card support was brought back - but only for certain devices.
    This could be 100% or its just the nature of android being a runtime and not the actual OS on our BlackBerry. It does have its limitations. Either way, there isn't a way to save the app/game data to the SD card at this time. Fingers crossed for future releases!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 12:59 PM
    Agree with u both...in my opinion it's the lack of support given by the android run time itself..
    Anyways we gotta hope that a fix is provided in the near future....

Thanks guys...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 08:22 AM