My big thing when reading a forum full of people using the sme device driving the same car etc is any issue is going to be magnified 10 fold. We have a sample size that makes up maybe 1/10th the total user base and we all comment on things we love and hate. Just like car forums people go there and ***** about issues with their car. The rest of the users drivers etc who do not participate in a forum may be pissed or may be enthralled with their product. So when you read negative or glwing reviews always remember the sample size we are dealing with.
    What you say is correct. People here are a selective majority and not the complete population. That being said, the truth is that these days, negatives will automatically be looked at more than the positive aspects. The negatives are the ones that leave a mark.
    If anyone enters to take a look at these forums, they'll obviously notice the negative threads, which get more attention, honestly, than the positive ones. Those negative threads DO actually put off the people interested in the phone. If these negative aspects were presented in a positive manner, the person reading the thread would think differently.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 11:03 PM
    Thank you!
    The meme challenge was the one taken by my Z10. The actually HD quality was better than what YouTube shows. But oh well.
    Well, sometimes my HTC sensation Xe (had Sense) used to stall a bit here and there but nothing major. My Nexus, which was stock android without any skin had JellyBean. This was like THE smoothest phone I had used. It wouldn't lag. Maybe once or twice within third party apps, apart from that it didn't. That's because of the OS version and stock android. Skinned android phones do stall though, I admit.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 11:10 PM
    Hi! Excellent post, enjoyed reading your take on the Z10. Thanks for that. Just curious, which carrier are you with?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 11:14 PM
    Hi! Excellent post, enjoyed reading your take on the Z10. Thanks for that. Just curious, which carrier are you with?

Posted via CB10
    I'm with Vodafone (India).
    I'm not specifically committed to any carrier though as the phones we use here are all unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 11:24 PM
    Hi thanks for sharing your story. Can you please describe how you get that good of battery life? 25% drain only in 6 hrs. That's really good. Did u use the phone lightly on that 6 hrs?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:29 AM
    Hi thanks for sharing your story. Can you please describe how you get that good of battery life? 25% drain only in 6 hrs. That's really good. Did u use the phone lightly on that 6 hrs?

Posted via CB10
    Well see, after I wake up and during my breakfast time, I do a lot of browsing. I browse the CB app, the news, check some social feeds and all that. Then I go to study, and once I'm done after about 2-3 hours, I browse again. That's pretty much my use. I may get a few texts here and there.
    One thing I've noticed which improve my battery life was switching from 2g and 3g (in India we don't have LTE as of yet. We do but not that great, so the Indian version was made without LTE capabilities.) I switched from '2g and 3g' to '2g only'. This brought no negative effect on my network quality and since I'm on wifi mostly, I don't need the data. When I'm outside, I just switch to '2g and 3g' on data. This made a significant increase in my battery life.
    04-18-13 01:14 AM
    I myself really enjoyed my Nexus screen. I didn't have any problems with adjusting to this one.

The best thing about this phone is that even though the hardware isn't the best right now, it's still respectable and the OS utilizes it in a way which works very well and with ease.

It'll go a long way from here, that's for sure.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if we're talking Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4, however if it's the last one, which I have had just before I switched to the Z10, the screen was one of the worst I've seen on a smartphone recently (without calibration that is), and not even "good", IMO, once calibred.
    Thus, the Z10 screen, while being a bit smaller, is way better

That's it, the OS is great, and while seing updates that are coming, I must say I'll also stay with it for a while
    04-18-13 11:12 AM
    I don't know if we're talking Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4, however if it's the last one, which I have had just before I switched to the Z10, the screen was one of the worst I've seen on a smartphone recently (without calibration that is), and not even "good", IMO, once calibred.

That's it, the OS is great, and while seing updates that are coming, I must say I'll also stay with it for a while
    The Nexus I was talking about was the Galaxy Nexus, not the Nexus 4. This screen of the Gnex I found to be really good.
    Yeah, they're doing this stuff quick. I'm staying for sure!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 01:18 PM

Were the prices (Z10 and Nexus 4) comparable?
    04-18-13 01:20 PM
    Were the prices (Z10 and Nexus 4) comparable?
    Not really, sure thing, however you see better screens on mid-end devices, that's why I think it's still criticizable.
    04-18-13 02:04 PM
    Not really, sure thing, however you see better screens on mid-end devices, that's why I think it's still criticizable.
    Fair point. I'm not entirely sold on LG devices.
    04-18-13 02:15 PM
    Excellent Review, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 02:29 PM
    Crackberry during study breaks. I can relate. #thatswherethispostcamefrom

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 02:58 PM
    Crackberry during study breaks. I can relate. #thatswherethispostcamefrom

Posted via CB10
    Yup. Best thing to do in between!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:09 AM