Hello Guys,

In just wondering does anyone know of another way to get my favourite android apps onto my bbz10 device I know about side loading but it doesn't seem to work for me the apps either close instantly or just immediately crash I've tried various versions of different apps but it still doesn't seem to fix the problems i am having. Does anyone have a solution or know of another way how to do it?

Also is the rumour true that RIM will be integrating android software into some of their devices? Or is it just a big lie.

But I would be grateful for anyone just to reply to my post thanks allot.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 06:20 PM
    You can directly install Android Apps, from the Google Play store, now.
    Search the forum for SNAP and SNAP installer.
    While you're at it, search for Installing APK files.
    You need BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 and up.
    GL.
    03-25-14 06:26 PM
    What OS version do you have? For direct loading of Android apps, you need at least 10.2.1.xxxx

If you have an older OS, android apps can be more of a problem.
    03-25-14 06:28 PM
    In not too sure on my OS but I have the latest one and what are you saying I can just go to the Google play store website and download apps straight from their on my mobile device

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 06:30 PM
    how can you not know, and be sure to have the latest one your confusing us
    03-25-14 06:32 PM
    In not too sure on my OS but I have the latest one and what are you saying I can just go to the Google play store website and download apps straight from their on my mobile device

Posted via CB10
    Search for SNAP and you can read all about it.
    You sideload SNAP and then use it to download apps via your Google account, directly over the air on to your BlackBerry.
    03-25-14 06:32 PM
    I mean I don't know the exact update I have but I checked for a update just today and their wasn't one so that means I have the latest one right?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 06:33 PM
    go to settings>about and let us know what you got
    03-25-14 06:42 PM
    OH my days how simple was that haha thanks both of you I've got SNAP installed now and I'm away already downloading my favourite android apps just another Q tho do I need to keep my phone in development mode for it to work or not

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 06:48 PM
    I mean I don't know the exact update I have but I checked for a update just today and their wasn't one so that means I have the latest one right?

Posted via CB10
    Open Settings, scroll down to About, open it. Use the drop down menu in the upper right and select OS. Type in the info on os and software version.
    03-25-14 08:22 PM
    OH my days how simple was that haha thanks both of you I've got SNAP installed now and I'm away already downloading my favourite android apps just another Q tho do I need to keep my phone in development mode for it to work or not

Posted via CB10
    You need Development Mode for side loading. When you're done you can turn DM off. It doesn't need to be on to load apps from Snap.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    Option ,if your existing OS cannot work on andorid app and reload official OS 10.2.1.2102.
    1. After reload official OS swipe setting App manager "ON"
    2. Directly load one mobile market
    3. Load andorid app by one mobile market
    Note. Back up device files before reload OS.
    Good Luck!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 11:14 PM