i dont know if this question should be asked or not.
    currently my Z10 is running 10.2.0.429. i want to install and run android applications on Z10 and have tried to follow some tutorials available on some websites but couldn't succeed. can any one guide me how to make android apps run on my cell phone.
    12-04-13 10:34 AM
    Hello and Welcome to CB!

You need to download the bar files for the applications you want. Then you need to sideload them. There is a guide in my signature.
    Post up what you need.
    Mecca EL and PatrickMJS like this.
    12-04-13 10:39 AM
    currently my Z10 is running 10.2.0.429. i want to install and run android applications on Z10 and have tried to follow some tutorials available on some websites but couldn't succeed. can any one guide me how to make android apps run on my cell phone.

here's a tutorial I made for how to install BAR files on the Z10, you can get bar files from the internet, I used bb10bars.net, good source of them, once you have the bar files follow the video tutorial.

If you want other apps not on bb10bars.net you can look for the bar file of it, if not you should try getting a tutorial for how to run almost any android app using the debug token method (or get unlocked runtime) or simply get the latest 10.2.1.1055 leak, that way u are able to install APKs directly from the Z10
    saxxman and PatrickMJS like this.
    12-04-13 10:40 AM
    1 - download and install leaked 10.2.1.1055 version.

Process is simple:

• Download autoloader version for your phone to your computer (Windows) from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-873653/
    • backup (bb link);
    • Disconnect phone.
    • security wipe (this will take 15 minutes or more, patience my friend)
    • start the autoloader on the computer (double click EXE file), Instructions here: How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    • connect phone (when autoloader started - see instructions)
    • wait for few minutes.
    • autoloader exits, phone restarts.
    • set up your phone again. (I did not performed Restore - will save yourself from pain)
    • install skype from bb world for and lauch of Android runtime (at least i did that!)
    • goto 1mobile.com in your Blackberry browser.

that's it!!!
    I was a bit afraid to do that.. But I just did it. flawless. easy. painless.
    12-04-13 10:44 AM
    yup. and this is very good if you have got BAR files already
    12-04-13 10:48 AM
    i have tried to follow two methods DDPB & Via chrome extension but almost all of the application got crashed with the message"unfortunately, (app name) has stopped."
    please guide how to resolve this issue.
    12-04-13 10:56 AM
    i have tried to follow two methods DDPB & Via chrome extension but almost all of the application got crashed with the message"unfortunately, (app name) has stopped."
    please guide how to resolve this issue.
    remember not every android app runs on BB10, try getting another BAR file, if it doesn't work then probably it wont run on the Z10
    12-04-13 10:59 AM
    I found this information on the web. What does it really mean? i would be able to download and install directly from BB any android application? Is this update out yet? anyone tried it? your feedback?

BB10.2.1 adds in support for Android Native, Bluetooth API, embedded MapView v1 API, Share Framework, Spellcheck and Wi-Fi Scanning among other things.

One of the more prominent features of BB10.2.1 is its new Android Runtime Engine, which will allow users to install APK files straight onto the handset. The recent BB10.2 update added in support for Android Jelly Bean apps, giving users access to hundreds of thousands of applications outside of BlackBerry World.

With the new Android Runtime Engine it is now even easier to download and use Android applications and games on BlackBerry 10-powered handsets.

Speaking to CrackBerry about BB10.2.1 and the new Android Runtime Engine, BlackBerry�s Alec Saunders said, �It's offering more choice for more customers because that's what customers have asked us to do."
    12-04-13 11:14 AM
    I found this information on the web. What does it really mean? i would be able to download and install directly from BB any android application? Is this update out yet? anyone tried it? your feedback?
    Install the 1055 leak and download apk's to your phone. Select the apk and install directly. Almost all apps will work.

BlackBerry Z...My weapon of choice.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-04-13 12:41 PM
    Install the 1055 leak and download apk's to your phone. Select the apk and install directly. Almost all apps will work.

BlackBerry Z...My weapon of choice.
    but where to get the apk from? downloaded directly from BB device? or downloaded from a PC?
    12-04-13 12:57 PM
    but where to get the apk from? downloaded directly from BB device? or downloaded from a PC?
    You can get them from wherever u want, either directly from the device or from the computer

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 04:26 PM
    Once you have the leak installed, download the 1 mobile app from their website.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-04-13 04:32 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 04:35 PM
    i have done a full backup of my Z10 (OS 10.2.0.1803) through blackberry link and ready to install leaked 10.2.1.1055 OS. i just need to know that at any point if i want to revert it to its original OS, can I do it?
    regards
    12-05-13 10:07 AM
    You can using sachesi. But honestly, if you don't load it with too many Android apps and avoid Viber, you won't want to.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 02:26 PM
    i have done a full backup of my Z10 (OS 10.2.0.1803) through blackberry link and ready to install leaked 10.2.1.1055 OS. i just need to know that at any point if i want to revert it to its original OS, can I do it?
    regards
    Without sachesi you can also manually brick your device and connect to BlackBerry Link and it will force ur device to install latest official OS, it's easier than it sounds

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-05-13 02:38 PM
    i have successfully installed 10.2.1.1055 but now my Z10 is not connecting with DDPB, chrome extension or sideload application. moreover i have downloaded several android apk files from internet to the mobile but i am not able to install them directly.
    please guide how to resolve this.
    12-06-13 12:57 AM
    i have successfully installed 10.2.1.1055 but now my Z10 is not connecting with DDPB, chrome extension or sideload application. moreover i have downloaded several android apk files from internet to the mobile but i am not able to install them directly.
    please guide how to resolve this.
    I had this issue initially, but a volume rocker reset cured it. Have you downloaded the 1 mobile app?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 01:03 AM
    I had this issue initially, but a volume rocker reset cured it. Have you downloaded the 1 mobile app?

Posted via CB10
    how to reset volume reset?? also i tried to search 1 mobile app on appworld but couldn't find it.
    12-06-13 02:26 AM
    how to reset volume reset?? also i tried to search 1 mobile app on appworld but couldn't find it.
    Hi, just hold the volume up and down keys simultaneously until you see the blue BlackBerry loading circle. Ignore the screen shot it generates. The 1 mobile app is not in app world, you have to download it from 1 mobile website, it's an Android app that enables you to download Android apps from their store.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 02:56 AM
    Sorry, just to make it clear, access the 1 mobile website from your phone, not a PC.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 02:58 AM
    i tried resetting the phone through volume buttons and it solved GPRS problem and now i can install any android app through 1mobile app. but still i am not able to connect the phone with DDPB, chrome extension or sideload application.
    12-06-13 11:32 AM
    i tried resetting the phone through volume buttons and it solved GPRS problem and now i can install any android app through 1mobile app. but still i am not able to connect the phone with DDPB, chrome extension or sideload application.
    U got the device in development mode and hooked up to wifi?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 12:41 PM
    You don't need to now that you're on the leak. There's more than one app store. Try downloading the Amazon one.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 05:29 PM
    You don't need to now that you're on the leak. There's more than one app store. Try downloading the Amazon one.

Posted via CB10
    New to this leak and the apk install option. I've got Snap and the DroidStore. Where does one find the Amazon app store for the z10? Thanks.
    12-06-13 08:05 PM
45 12