After the update for 10.2.1.2941 , my android app that I have installed is still working but sometimes it will force close or quite so you can't open it again until you restarted the phone. How can I find the solution to fix it? Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 11:07 AM
    After the update for 10.2.1.2941 , my android app that I have installed is still working but sometimes it will force close or quite so you can't open it again until you restarted the phone. How can I find the solution to fix it? Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    Can't as far as I know.... I have had that issue with many versions of BB10. I've even tried looking and sometimes the apps will still be open in the Device Monitor, and when I close it there, it still will not run until the device is restarted. I'm on 10.3.0.296 and it still does it sometimes.

Same thing happen with the native video player. Sometimes after pausing a video I get an unsupported file format warning, even after I watch half a movie. Will have to reboot to get it to work again.

Really wish we had a "do you want to report this problem" option sometimes.
    06-12-14 01:53 PM