You just gotta know who to sweet talk. Michael Clewley emailed them after I told him back and forth in email what was going on. He is the one who fixed it. I just made him aware of it. The man is a wizard!

I used my Q10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    Yeah but that again is the issue. Why isn't the email that I sent to the support link in the BlackBerry World app itself not responding and fixing issues. When you have issues with other companies devices you don't have to talk to high level execs to get them resolved.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-27-14 05:06 AM
    Well done, nerdydaddyo! Thanks! My download works now and I've successfully installed the movie! (after several failed tries in the last 5 days).

Nevermind that I had put in a refund request last Friday that has been ignored by BB World Support, despite their own 1-2 day response timeframe SLA.

I've just written to blackberryworldsupport and suggested that they include a text box in the Refund Request form so customers can identify content problems, so that someone can fix them quicker. For sure the existing process works poorly and needs to be improved, or actually executed as promised!
    03-27-14 03:24 PM
27 12