Ok..its been 5 days..

I'm a power BBM user ...lotsa pics, vids, music, voice notes, etc.

Why is it sooo dang difficult to just send a pic now? All I simply want to do is grab a pic from one of many diff folders I've had for years on all the past BB's I've migrated up the ranks with. Nope...wont happen. Seems there is now layers of folders n subfolders to choose from and a certain amount of waiting while they load up from SD card so they can be viewed.

Super frustrating to just find a screen capture after its taken.

So, I ask ... What am I doing wrong??

I meant to say this is the pics brought over from my 9860's SD card
    Last edited by black hole; 02-11-13 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Clarification!
    02-11-13 12:17 AM
    Wait, what? As soon as I click send photo, my most recent photos/screen captures come up right away. No waiting at all. I'm not using an SD card though...
    02-11-13 12:19 AM
    maybe thats why?.. but still...It seems an onerous process.

Reminds me of looking for a pic from SD card when bridged on the PlayBook...

Maybe someone can enlighten me ..pls!
    02-11-13 12:28 AM
    maybe thats why?.. but still...It seems an onerous process.

Reminds me of looking for a pic from SD card when bridged on the PlayBook...

Maybe someone can enlighten me ..pls!
    Would the other way work for you?

Locate the picture in Pictures, tap menu (three dots), tap Share and proceed sharing to BBM or BBM Group.
    02-11-13 01:35 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion b320..

I think what I was hoping (in part) was to be BBMing and decide to send a pic, then hitting the "attach" symbol...which should put me to pics..then chose pic from the presented folders. Thats what I have been used to.

Now it sends me to the file manager type layout, which really blows.

If i step out of BBM and enter Photos & go from there its fine. But that adds the extra steps.

( this applies to the pics/vid from the SD card. They don't seem to be easily accessible as they always have been between other device switches.)

You follow?
    02-11-13 02:09 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion b320..

I think what I was hoping (in part) was to be BBMing and decide to send a pic, then hitting the "attach" symbol...which should put me to pics..then chose pic from the presented folders. Thats what I have been used to.

Now it sends me to the file manager type layout, which really blows.

If i step out of BBM and enter Photos & go from there its fine. But that adds the extra steps.

( this applies to the pics/vid from the SD card. They don't seem to be easily accessible as they always have been between other device switches.)

You follow?
    Does'nt sound like BB fault.The layout maybe throwing you off. You may need to manage your files within the SD card.to make it easier.I need to do it personally way to much looking and tapping for my liking.
    02-11-13 04:36 AM
    I just find it weird to make it a b**ch of a job to do what had formerly been a simple task.
    02-13-13 02:11 AM