I updated my Z10 stl1002 OS into 10.1.0.1438. After that I could type APN name and save it. But I can't get data services. I could use data services in my old BB bold 9900, curve 8520 by putting this same APN. In our country, everybody need to put APN name only (mptnet). No need to put user name and password. Every phone can use data services except my Z10. How can I get this. Pls help me. Your kind and useful advise would be highly appreciated.

thanks,
    Lmm.
    05-06-13 12:08 AM
    Could you try putting mptnet on both username and password fields? And then username mptnet and password 0000 if it doesn't work?
    05-06-13 12:14 AM
    Dear Frank,
    Thank you for your advice. I tried as you said but it didn't work. I have no idea that why it is happening in only BB z10. Just wait to get solution from BB. For me, there is no other way now.

lmm
    05-06-13 12:27 AM
    Jeez.. that sucks.
    Something else worth trying is going to Settings > About > Network > 3 dots > Register blackberry
    05-06-13 12:32 AM
    yes, I registered blackberry as per your instruction. But it didn't change. Thanks.

lmm
    05-06-13 01:23 AM
    i met this problem that i have solve it through the blackberry update
    05-06-13 01:28 AM
    i met this problem that i have solve it through the blackberry update
    I already updated it. Here there is no BIS and BES. Can't never use BlackBerry World. thanks.

Lmm
    05-06-13 01:39 AM
    Any body can solve this problem. I am willing to get data service on my z10. I got this z10 since previous February. Never get the data services. I have to use it only for phone call and sometime use internet via wifi. Very very disappointed for being a BB fan. All other phones are working well even BB bold 9900 also. Please help me.

THanks,
    Lmm.
    07-24-13 02:09 AM
    have you registered for blackberry ID?
    can you just leave the APN username and password blank?
    07-24-13 03:28 AM
    Sergent Im , I have blackberry ID and I already set it up into my z10 (setting/Blackberry ID). APN user name and password are blank because no need to put these data in Myanmar mobile internet. Only need to put the APN name. But as I mentioned above , I can't save it and can't get data services.

thanks.
    lmm
    07-25-13 03:12 AM
    Try entering it...saving it and then pull out the sim card and put it back in...worked for me

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 06:32 AM
    Thanks for your advice. I tried as you said but not ok. Let me know your country(location) and carrier first. Because I think that BB depends on region and carrier although their official unlock allows to use in all other countries said UK phone shop. I can't understand why BB restricted upon his fans around the world. Tq.
    07-29-13 10:52 PM
    I Finally fixed my data connection! So I have done quite a few things on my end to try to get the data running:

Removal of the battery and restarts with and without SIM card

OS Upgrade

APN changed and saved to my carriers APN as well as an attempted blackberry.net APN, none worked so I put it back to my carriers APN

Went to an my carriers store and confirmed with them that my SIM does have Data connection in other phones.

I connected to my home WIFI and went to Settings>About>Network>Register Blackberry. A registration message was successfully sent and registered � Still no Data connection.

The Network is on LTE/HSPA+/UMTS/GSM with network selection on Automatic and an available network connected as �h- Voice Only�� Other networks I would try to connect to would still have the �Voice Only� next to the network (E.g. 3g � Voice Only etc)

So what finally worked for me was to reinstall the OS, using the second method in the link below. Or just search "OS reload z10" and follow the instructions.

How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    02-22-14 09:48 AM