Hello, first post here.

I'm honestly not sure why I have a Z10 in my hands right now.

I'm not, never was, and don't plan on being a BlackBerry user. Haha

Nothing against BB... I'm just content with my Android.

-I guess I'm just trying it to try it.

Question: How can I keep downloaded applications in alphabetical order?

Thanks in advance! ...wow this keyboard is nice. Haha

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 02:58 PM
    Also, when I try to attach a picture to an mms it only let's me pick from one on the sd card... not from the camera gallery?

Ideas?

Posted from my Z10
    03-29-13 07:54 PM
    Glad you're trying the Z10! Uhh for the alphabetical app order, I don't think it sorts by itself, but you should be able to sort them by yourself. Just like in Android, long press on an app until they start shaking, and then you can reorder them.

Now for your picture issue, if you're selecting a picture, you can choose where. After selecting "attach" and "picture", on the bottom left, you can choose device or sd card (or box). Also, to navigate through, there might be a button that says "up" which lets you navigate back a folder. Sometimes you have to do that to get to your other picture folders.
    03-29-13 08:02 PM
    I figured out the picture problem, it was that there was one last menu I didn't find all the way to the left...if that makes sense.

Where you can toggle if the attachment is coming from the device or from the sd card.

In general I am impressed, the camera is significantly better than I expected after looking through the forums... but the battery is even worse than I expected.

This is like a thunderbolt battery - for now

I'll give it a few more full cycles and see how it performs day to day.

Posted from my Z10
    03-30-13 09:45 AM
    Trust me, the battery is bad for the first week or so but after that, it gets significantly better. I had my doubts at first as well but now I can unplug at 8 in the morning and go to about 11pm with around 20% left. It gets better

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:25 AM
    I figured out the picture problem, it was that there was one last menu I didn't find all the way to the left...if that makes sense.

Where you can toggle if the attachment is coming from the device or from the sd card.

In general I am impressed, the camera is significantly better than I expected after looking through the forums... but the battery is even worse than I expected.

This is like a thunderbolt battery - for now

I'll give it a few more full cycles and see how it performs day to day.

Posted from my Z10
    You can also open the pictures app and share directly from there. I sometimes prefer that as I can get a proper and detailed view before sending. Really helps when I've taken a few pics sequencialy and want to make sure I send the best one

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:30 AM