Are all the Z(ED)10 users ready for the new Z(EE)10 users?

I have faith that most early adopters in the US here will be well served by the beta testers from other countries but get ready to start posting links to previously addressed problems.
    bbmtna and ErinnM like this.
    03-12-13 01:01 PM
    Love the forum title

Of course! The more the merrier. These forums now have a wealth of information for those getting the Z10 next week. And I'm sure we can all be on hand to help too!

All my US friends are getting theirs next week. Will be stress testing screen share to help them out

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 01:09 PM
    Love the forum title

Of course! The more the merrier. These forums now have a wealth of information for those getting the Z10 next week. And I'm sure we can all be on hand to help too!

All my US friends are getting theirs next week. Will be stress testing screen share to help them out

Posted via CB10
    So is screen share like TeamViewer on Windows at all? Can you take control of their phone too or is it just letting them see your phone only?
    03-12-13 01:33 PM
    Yeah it will be fine a lot of the same questions just trying to steer them in the right direction on how to get the most out of it. Thankfully Crackberry has a ton of resources for them so I can easily refer them if they get one.
    03-12-13 01:33 PM
    So is screen share like TeamViewer on Windows at all? Can you take control of their phone too or is it just letting them see your phone only?
    it allows you to only see what is on their screen.
    03-12-13 01:39 PM
    Well I don't know what this Zee10 is... I know that BlackBerry brought out the Zed10, so please explain further what a Zee10 is please!
    03-12-13 01:40 PM
    it allows you to only see what is on their screen.
    One more question; can it only be used between BB 10 users only?

Sorry for thread hijacking, btw! Lol
    03-12-13 01:40 PM
    I just hope the BB 10 does well here. It really must. I hope they advertise a lot more than what they usually do.
    SPNKr likes this.
    03-12-13 01:41 PM
    Well I don't know what this Zee10 is... I know that BlackBerry brought out the Zed10, so please explain further what a Zee10 is please!
    And the fragmentation begins lol
    03-12-13 01:42 PM

Yes that is correct, only between BB10 BBM contacts. You can voice call BBos 7 and earlier, but BB10 allows you to video call and screen share
    03-12-13 01:42 PM

Yah, it only works between BB10 users.
    03-12-13 01:44 PM
    We're all new to BB10 so there's no such thing as old Z10 users or new, soon to be Z10 users =)

I just hope the BB 10 does well here. It really must. I hope they advertise a lot more than what they usually do.
    LoL ErinnM seems to be so excited...keeps spamming posts after posts

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 01:45 PM
    Yes that is correct, only between BB10 BBM contacts. You can voice call BBos 7 and earlier, but BB10 allows you to video call and screen share
    Damn QuIcKsllV3r, thats the second time today you beat me to a response
    03-12-13 01:46 PM
    LoL ErinnM seems to be so excited...keeps spamming posts after posts

Posted via CB10
    Haha yes, I've been teased too long with this phone.
    03-12-13 01:48 PM
    We will welcome our neighbours to the south aboard the "ZED"10 train with open arms. With their user experiences and input, the BB10 platform will evolve at a faster rate.
    R Field likes this.
    03-12-13 01:51 PM
    Lets not forget that Canada is the US's tophat...
    03-12-13 01:54 PM
    Damn QuIcKsllV3r, thats the second time today you beat me to a response
    lol what can I say... I'm in a good mood to help people and sorry to beat you to the punch lol
    03-12-13 01:55 PM
    So happy to see the Z10 officially hit state-side. They've been waiting long enough as it is.
    03-12-13 01:56 PM
    Lets not forget that Canada is the US's tophat...
    Of course, that's where all the style and class resides...in the hat.
    416to604 and R Field like this.
    03-12-13 02:12 PM
    FYI, TeamViewer is sideloadable via an Android port. Haven't tried to connect to a computer with it yet, but it installs, opens and lets you go through all of the option menus to set up an account and enter your account information if you already have one.

TeamViewer seems to be more of a Splashtop type app with remote access to your desktop. Does it work for phone-to-phone as well?
    03-12-13 02:18 PM
    Of course, that's where all the style and class resides...in the hat.
    It also covers baldness and bad hair
    03-12-13 02:21 PM
    Are all the Z(ED)10 users ready for the new Z(EE)10 users?
    I have faith that most early adopters in the US here will be well served by the beta testers from other countries but get ready to start posting links to previously addressed problems.
    I'm just old enough to remember when AOL users got access to the Internet... This seems eerily familiar! =)
    03-12-13 04:03 PM