Ps. Well done pinc, for the post

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha and RazzBerry like this.
    04-13-13 10:05 AM
    Don't understand the need to tell people you dislike a particular cell phone, or anything that trivial. If you don't like something don't buy it, or if you already have it, just return it. God what next, will people be posting that they bought the wrong colour socks. Who cares !
    RazzBerry and TrueKulcha like this.
    04-13-13 10:34 AM
    Their reasons for returning are just as valid as any other observation about the Z10 as long as they keep the tone of their post adult like and give some useful information. If you're just a fanboi with your fingers in your ears then learn how to ignore posts that don't fit your view.
    04-13-13 10:43 AM
    So why do you come to a BlackBerry forum to tell others about what phone they should buy. Bashing a phone in their forum tells me that you are just trying to start fights or trolling for bad responses to say, look how juvenile these BlackBerry forum people are acting.

I've never gone to the Android/ Apple/ Windows 8 forum to bad mouth their product and to tell others they have to move to BlackBerry.
    I think my Z10 is great. It does all that I want and need it to accomplish for me, plus more.
    You have lost my respect for posting this thread.

Proudly posted via Z10 on CB10
    You have completely missed my point.
    I love my Z10, tired of haters. Tired of useless posts. Tired of CB being a place to bash Berries.
    Want my wonderful, helpful CB back.
    Reread my thread and not looking for anyones "respect" (least of all yours) as I respect my self and know who I am.
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    04-13-13 10:48 AM
    I love the phone, but I'm on my third. And the screen has smudged permanently again.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:49 AM
    Their reasons for returning are just as valid as any other observation about the Z10 as long as they keep the tone of their post adult like and give some useful information. If you're just a fanboi with your fingers in your ears then learn how to ignore posts that don't fit your view.
    It's not a matter of not wanting to hear it. It is a matter of "constructive criticism" vs. "destructive criticism". Whining and complaining is NOT constructive. Telling me you returned your phone after 2 hours (YES, I am exaggerating for some who don't get that) is not helpful.
    Asking questions and providing solutions is helpful. IMHO
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    04-13-13 10:51 AM
    Well then can we stop with the "I love my Z10 even though it has all these problems it's still the greatest phone ever made" threads? Geez, these forums are to hash out problems and discuss likes and dislikes. If you don't like them, don't read them.
    Contradicting yourself?
    04-13-13 10:58 AM
    It's not a matter of not wanting to hear it. It is a matter of "constructive criticism" vs. "destructive criticism". Whining and complaining is NOT constructive. Telling me you returned your phone after 2 hours (YES, I am exaggerating for some who don't get that) is not helpful.
    Asking questions and providing solutions is helpful. IMHO
    Isn't that what I just said?
    04-13-13 11:20 AM
    This is very true. Well said.
    Constructive criticism does. Not "I returned my z10 because ________". The people who returned are obviously not interested in improvement so no point in letting everyone know as the OP said.

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    04-13-13 11:31 AM
    Isn't that what I just said?
    Uh, yea, I was agreeing (confused)
    04-13-13 11:34 AM
    On this forum it's the ultra negative self appointed anti fanboy crusaders that are the psychos.
    Oh please. This forum is tame.

Go read the Storm Rant and Rave board.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 11:35 AM
    Oh please. This forum is tame.

Go read the Storm Rant and Rave board.

Posted via CB10
    *rolls eyes at someone who fails to get sarcirony*
    04-13-13 11:39 AM
    You have completely missed my point.
    I love my Z10, tired of haters. Tired of useless posts. Tired of CB being a place to bash Berries.
    Want my wonderful, helpful CB back.
    Reread my thread and not looking for anyones "respect" (least of all yours) as I respect my self and know who I am.
    My apologies PINC,
    I read over your thread a few times before posting, I even looked at your previous posts and I saw your positive impact on this website.
    This post caught me off guard and thought you were bashing BlackBerry... without fully understanding your intent.
    I've never dissed or attempted to upset others in their forums, because all I can do is give my opinion on my Z10.
    I too am tired hearing about people giving up the Z10 without just cause.
    Respect and common sense are thrown out due to the Internet anonymity in most cases.

04-13-13 11:43 AM
    Contradicting yourself?
    Nope. I didn't say I minded reading this or any other thread created.
    04-13-13 12:10 PM
    I like my Z10 but there are issues. And I feel that it is better to vent and hope a fix will come of it. Like someone said, if you don't like the comments don't read them.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:13 PM
    There's a big difference between venting for the sake of it and criticizing in a constructive way in order to help blackberry with improvements or receive help from CB members on potential fixes for certain situations.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling and RazzBerry like this.
    04-13-13 12:20 PM
    As a matter of fact, I don't like the Z10.....I LOVE my new Z10.....sure beats the Hell out of my Storm 2!!!
    John Pawling and RazzBerry like this.
    04-13-13 12:27 PM
    Recent brain studies, at UCLA I recall
    , have shown that the brain becomes more active when exposed to negative information than for positive information. Can you resist slowing down to gawk at a car accident? So people post and read more negative topics than constructive ones. The popularity of Fox cable news is another example.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:28 PM
    So why do you come to a BlackBerry forum to tell others about what phone they should buy. Bashing a phone in their forum tells me that you are just trying to start fights or trolling for bad responses to say, look how juvenile these BlackBerry forum people are acting.

I've never gone to the Android/ Apple/ Windows 8 forum to bad mouth their product and to tell others they have to move to BlackBerry.
    I think my Z10 is great. It does all that I want and need it to accomplish for me, plus more.
    You have lost my respect for posting this thread.

Huh?
    04-13-13 12:31 PM
    Recent brain studies, at UCLA I recall
    , have shown that the brain becomes more active when exposed to negative information than for positive information. Can you resist slowing down to gawk at a car accident? So people post and read more negative topics than constructive ones. The popularity of Fox cable news is another example.

Posted via CB10
    Haha Fox ( I wouldn't consider that news)

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:36 PM
    Constructive criticism does. Not "I returned my z10 because ________". The people who returned are obviously not interested in improvement so no point in letting everyone know as the OP said.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you return your Z10 not because you aren't interested in improvements, but because $200 with a plan is a lot of money. Some folks can't tolerate that outlay for something that has flaws that take the phone down.
    04-13-13 02:23 PM
    Complaints give way to improvements.

Posted via CB10
    Not if they have an abusive tone or a whiney tone.

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-13-13 02:40 PM
    Haha Fox ( I wouldn't consider that news)

Posted via CB10
    Did somebody say Fux news ;-)

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-13-13 02:41 PM
    Maybe you return your Z10 not because you aren't interested in improvements, but because $200 with a plan is a lot of money. Some folks can't tolerate that outlay for something that has flaws that take the phone down.
    You are under the assumption that other phones don't have flaws.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 03:09 PM
49 12