Please stop telling me. I love mine. Best touch or smartphone I have ever owned.
    Maybe you should consider a Windows8 phone and just keep all negative statements to their forums.
    Thanks, just my 2 cents.
    04-12-13 08:45 PM
    Excellent

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-12-13 08:46 PM
    +1

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    TrueKulcha and RazzBerry like this.
    04-12-13 08:47 PM
    I was so hoping you would say suck it...

Posted via CB10
    louboutins, CrackATL and Baked like this.
    04-12-13 09:07 PM
    Well then can we stop with the "I love my Z10 even though it has all these problems it's still the greatest phone ever made" threads? Geez, these forums are to hash out problems and discuss likes and dislikes. If you don't like them, don't read them.
    04-12-13 09:11 PM
    Complaints give way to improvements.

Posted via CB10
    Bartleby001, blackmoe and ihys like this.
    04-12-13 09:37 PM
    Complaints give way to improvements.

Posted via CB10
    Constructive criticism does. Not "I returned my z10 because ________". The people who returned are obviously not interested in improvement so no point in letting everyone know as the OP said.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:41 PM
    You should have just followed up your subject line with a solid GFY!

There is enough useless threads on CB now, adding another isn't going to matter!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-12-13 09:42 PM
    Please stop telling me. I love mine. Best touch or smartphone I have ever owned.
    Maybe you should consider a Windows8 phone and just keep all negative statements to their forums.
    Thanks, just my 2 cents.
    Ahh,,yea,,,sure..

Good luck with that.

Gessh..

Tim
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-12-13 09:43 PM
    I have no problem with "I don't like the Z10 because...". I get annoyed with "I don't like the Z10 because...and neither should you - and by the way, no one else will like it"

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:48 PM
    Well then can we stop with the "I love my Z10 even though it has all these problems it's still the greatest phone ever made" threads? Geez, these forums are to hash out problems and discuss likes and dislikes. If you don't like them, don't read them.
    Exactly! That was my point in the first place. Just thought a little humour would be the best recourse!
    04-12-13 10:27 PM
    So why do you come to a BlackBerry forum to tell others about what phone they should buy. Bashing a phone in their forum tells me that you are just trying to start fights or trolling for bad responses to say, look how juvenile these BlackBerry forum people are acting.

I've never gone to the Android/ Apple/ Windows 8 forum to bad mouth their product and to tell others they have to move to BlackBerry.
    I think my Z10 is great. It does all that I want and need it to accomplish for me, plus more.
    You have lost my respect for posting this thread.

Proudly posted via Z10 on CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-13-13 12:51 AM
    Who doesn't like it?

BEST DEVICE EVER

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    04-13-13 12:52 AM
    I really do think a lot of them are just trolls though.
    04-13-13 09:14 AM
    You tell Em lol
    04-13-13 09:14 AM
    So why do you come to a BlackBerry forum to tell others about what phone they should buy. Bashing a phone in their forum tells me that you are just trying to start fights or trolling for bad responses to say, look how juvenile these BlackBerry forum people are acting.

I've never gone to the Android/ Apple/ Windows 8 forum to bad mouth their product and to tell others they have to move to BlackBerry.
    I think my Z10 is great. It does all that I want and need it to accomplish for me, plus more.
    You have lost my respect for posting this thread.

Proudly posted via Z10 on CB10
    Are you serious? Any time there is a problem with another platform's phone it's always jumped on in here. We can't have it both ways. The Z10 has problems and this forum is to discuss them and hash them out. Just because someone says something negative about it doesn't mean they they trolling. But anytime someone says something unfavorable about it they are greeted with flames from psycho fan boys.
    04-13-13 09:20 AM
    Are you serious? Any time there is a problem with another platform's phone it's always jumped on in here. We can't have it both ways. The Z10 has problems and this forum is to discuss them and hash them out. Just because someone says something negative about it doesn't mean they they trolling. But anytime someone says something unfavorable about it they are greeted with flames from psycho fan boys.
    On this forum it's the ultra negative self appointed anti fanboy crusaders that are the psychos.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-13-13 09:29 AM
    You miss the point.
    I don't see Blackberry fans trashing iPhone or Android on THEIR turf. If they did, they'd get the same (or much worse) reaction.
    What would you expect ? The poster is just looking for a reaction and not an answer.

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism but if you just join to post a " Z10 sucks and I went back to iPhone" without allowing anyone here to try to find an answer for you... what was the point of your post ?? Of course the community here is going to get tired of it real fast.

As an aside... I don't see all the attention the Z10 is getting on here as a bad thing.... even if it brings out the trolls it shows that people are noticing.
    ESCON and TrueKulcha like this.
    04-13-13 09:30 AM
    You miss the point.
    I don't see Blackberry fans trashing iPhone or Android on THEIR turf. If they did, they'd get the same (or much worse) reaction.
    What would you expect ? The poster is just looking for a reaction and not an answer.

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism but if you just join to post a " Z10 sucks and I went back to iPhone" without allowing anyone here to try to find an answer for you... what was the point of your post ?? Of course the community here is going to get tired of it real fast.

As an aside... I don't see all the attention the Z10 is getting on here as a bad thing.... even if it brings out the trolls it shows that people are noticing.
    There really hasn't been many of those types of posts. Yes there have been "I'm returning it" threads, but a lot of them are people who are going back to their previous blackberry.
    04-13-13 09:34 AM
    I don't think the activity here is indicative of 'people noticing'. This is a tiny corner of the universe and doesn't even register in the real world.

I sympathize with the OP, and there is clearly no policing of obvious troll threads but guess what? Those threads often run to hundreds of posts and thousands of....yes, page views.

What's just as annoying to me is the fanboi response. Someone will post with an issue, several others will confirm, all non-trollishly, and then the fanboys will start with 'Mine's not doing that' and 'Problems with the phone? What problems'? That's as big a waste of time as anything I see here.
    04-13-13 09:39 AM
    Constructive criticism does. Not "I returned my z10 because ________". The people who returned are obviously not interested in improvement so no point in letting everyone know as the OP said.

Posted via CB10
    Well maybe it's because the phone doesn't meet their needs this very moment. maybe down the road when BlackBerry fixes all the problems and or when more apps come along to BlackBerry those ppl would come back. But as this point if the phone can't do what you want it to do. you want to force them to stay and have a phone that doesn't meet their need just yet. Or even those ppl with random restarts. Your gonna tell them to just suck it and wait till whoever fixes those problems

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 09:50 AM
    People asking me to show off with my new phone , I tell them "" BB10 is mijn nieuw android"

What people say? but it is blackberry!

I say "Yep but much better"
    04-13-13 10:01 AM
    I think that the cb ppl are Great and you will allways find some help here if you"ask" and i know many ppl maybe reading this forum for years without posting something but if your First Post is "my z10 can't do******* or i bring my z10 back there is no instamadness and not enough free"free"*free* games" how can somebody help you? See the battery problems some have, there are 1000 threads arround why don't read and post there first ? And if you have a problem with your device or software settings how about some informations like carrier!, device Version, OS etc... So many Times i read my battery only get's 5H what the****
    ....? I wish to help everybody to have the Same Fun like i have with my 15H holding never rebooting allways fast not contact doublicating except i want it Z10...
    Sorry for my Bad english ;-) have a Nice Weekend the Psycho fanboy
    04-13-13 10:01 AM
    If we are not having that problem are we not meant to say so? A lot of the issues people are having with the Z10 are user inflicted anyway
    If people want help they should sound less trollish when posting.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:02 AM
    Agree.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:02 AM
49 12