For those who have issues and state how much better other platforms are and BB10 isn't up to par and also don't care about the first generation OS argument......well this is a good read.
    8 million iphones returned due to problems.

http://mashable.com/2013/04/22/iphon...rned-problems/

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:22 PM
    Achhhooo......

Ehem
    Bump
    04-22-13 09:22 PM
    Poor title maybe? Haha

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 09:32 PM
    Doesn't count. :P

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-22-13 09:48 PM
    Being discussed here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=798259

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 09:51 PM
    For those who have issues and state how much better other platforms are and BB10 isn't up to par and also don't care about the first generation OS argument......well this is a good read.

Posted via CB10
    BLASPHEMY.. you just don't understand....
    04-22-13 09:52 PM
    Doesn't count. :P

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    exactly, what were WE thinking....
    04-22-13 09:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Those phones never hit the streets if you know how to read
    ihys likes this.
    04-22-13 10:02 PM
    They were just holding it wrong. Nothing else, actually mos have been resold as refurbs !!!
    04-22-13 10:04 PM
    I can't wait till this phone is updated on verizon. Soo tired of these Os bugs. I close settings and it reopens the same way. I guess a traditional BlackBerry battery pull will solve this. Yay for BlackBerry!
    For all those with issues....-img_00000196.png

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    EchoesFX likes this.
    04-22-13 10:07 PM
    Those phones never hit the streets if you know how to read
    It's kinda sad how the hardcore BlackBerry fanboys are desperate to try and link anything and give false accusation now.

It's apple doing quality control to Foxconn, it didn't meet their standard so they returned it to the manufacture

Edit: And those that liked his post obviously didn't read and blindly agreed

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 10:15 PM
    Yea a lot of people are having issues but us as BlackBerry addicts continue moving forward. I just came back from a reboot and my phone has never felt better before lmao. We deserve something from BlackBerry Just a show of appreciation to the people like us that refuse to ship our phones back.

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-22-13 10:18 PM
    Just bringing light to the fact that defective products happen regardless. There are many that did make it to the street with issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 10:19 PM
    It's kinda sad how the hardcore BlackBerry fanboys are desperate to try and link anything and give false accusation now.

It's apple doing quality control to Foxconn, it didn't meet their standard so they returned it to the manufacture

Edit: And those that liked his post obviously didn't read and blindly agreed

Posted via CB10
    they just reported that they sold 37.4 million iphones in the 1st quarter and have $145B in cash..absolutely out of this world and BB post this crap about few millions returned, even if it is true.. it is a drop in the bucket.
    taz323 likes this.
    04-23-13 04:17 PM
    they just reported that they sold 37.4 million iphones in the 1st quarter and have $145B in cash..absolutely out of this world and BB post this crap about few millions returned, even if it is true.. it is a drop in the bucket.
    Not denying a lot of sales but just making a point that flaws will happen in the smart phone industry.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:23 PM
    So apple test each and every phone before it goes out? I think many made it out in the wild.
    ray689 likes this.
    04-23-13 04:41 PM
    Go read iMore and AC and see some of the posts people submit. There are issues with everything you buy. If you don't like BB, fine move on to another product and maybe you'll try again another day. I have a Z10, 4S and GS3 and recognize there are limitations to all
    04-23-13 04:47 PM
    I had seen this article too.

Funny how all the BBRY fanboys on here jump all over financial analysts reporting BBZ10 returns and threaten to sue them and yet an article that very clearly states: "before you read too much into it, make sure to treat everything above and below with a fair dose of skepticism, because even the reports themselves are conflicting" is greeted by these very same fanboys with such self-assurance and glee.

The article implies that it was Apple's quality control that returned the faulty devices to the manufacturer. Good on them. I wish I had the same level of support from BBRY for my Z10 -- oh, right, I can't actually even call BBRY tech support and have to get a ticket made by my carrier's tech support which doesn't even understand the Z10. When we had issues with my son's iPhone 5, we called Apple and Apple Care fixed those issues over the phone (it was an email sync issue)!

BTW, for all your Apple bashers, Apple beat analyst expectations in their financial results published this evening AND sold 37.4 million iPhones in the quarter -- up nearly 7% versus a year ago (as well as 19.5 million iPads). If BBRY sells even 1/5th of that number of Z10s (7.5 million units) next quarter, expect massive celebrations on the streets of Kitchener-Waterloo.
    Last edited by NYC10065; 04-24-13 at 10:55 AM.
    ihys likes this.
    04-23-13 04:59 PM
    First of all, when the analyst you speak of wrote an article about z10 returns, nowhere did it say to take it with a grain of salt and rather that it was a fact. Second of all, you would have to be naive to think no defective phones made it to the street that's all I was trying to convey. I have apple products too (I pad and wife had iphone5). Just making a point.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 05:12 PM
    First of all, when the analyst you speak of wrote an article about z10 returns, nowhere did it say to take it with a grain of salt and rather that it was a fact.
    Posted via CB10
    I certainly would never expect an analyst to qualify their "research" by telling people to take it with a grain of salt. That's the job of the media or whomever is quoting or citing the analyst research. In this case, the information comes from "sources" -- not sure who those sources are but the publication which cited those "sources" downplayed their importance.
    04-24-13 10:57 AM
    I had seen this article too.

Funny how all the BBRY fanboys on here jump all over financial analysts reporting BBZ10 returns and threaten to sue them and yet an article that very clearly states: "before you read too much into it, make sure to treat everything above and below with a fair dose of skepticism, because even the reports themselves are conflicting" is greeted by these very same fanboys with such self-assurance and glee.

The article implies that it was Apple's quality control that returned the faulty devices to the manufacturer. Good on them. I wish I had the same level of support from BBRY for my Z10 -- oh, right, I can't actually even call BBRY tech support and have to get a ticket made by my carrier's tech support which doesn't even understand the Z10. When we had issues with my son's iPhone 5, we called Apple and Apple Care fixed those issues over the phone (it was an email sync issue)!

BTW, for all your Apple bashers, Apple beat analyst expectations in their financial results published this evening AND sold 37.4 million iPhones in the quarter -- up nearly 7% versus a year ago (as well as 19.5 million iPads). If BBRY sells even 1/5th of that number of Z10s (7.5 million units) next quarter, expect massive celebrations on the streets of Kitchener-Waterloo.
    Yet their profit is going down, as is the share value. Sure the sales are strong, but they are losing their sex appeal.

In any case, good time for the likes of BlackBerry and Windows Phone to be in the market. I think that the most market share gain of either of those brands will be at the expense of Apple. Android is too much a toy for the masses and has its own fanbase, almost entirely separate from the rest.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 11:23 AM
    Yet their profit is going down, as is the share value. Sure the sales are strong, but they are losing their sex appeal.

In any case, good time for the likes of BlackBerry and Windows Phone to be in the market. I think that the most market share gain of either of those brands will be at the expense of Apple. Android is too much a toy for the masses and has its own fanbase, almost entirely separate from the rest.

Posted via CB10
    Tell that to the increasing Samsung Galaxy sales.
    04-24-13 11:38 AM