I have the nuovo pelle case from Vaja it's perfect. It's thinn and elegant. Verry well stitching and the leather is just perfect.
    Even if the magnet is not that good this is the perfect case for those who don't love big case.
    Worth the 80$

Posted via CB10
    BigwhiteUK likes this.
    06-18-13 08:43 AM
    If anyone is looking for an Otterbox Commuter type case, I'd suggest giving the Seidio Active a look.
    06-18-13 08:50 AM
    Two my buddies asked me why I spent 30 dollars for a z10 case after spending 600 dollars for a z10 last month. I told them that I wanted to protect my investment and it didn't make any sense for me to spend 600 dollars for a smart phone while I couldn't spend 30 bucks for a case.
    06-18-13 09:11 AM
    naked phone here. I dont like ANY extra bulk. plus the Z10 is a nice device, why hide it?
    06-18-13 10:30 AM
    I have an Otterbox Defender sitting in a drawer if anyone wants it. The design of the case impeded swiping, but that was an annoyance, the real problem is that the case would not clip firmly or "naturally" into the holster . I had it come out few times without it falling on the ground. Then I lost it in the snow in the middle of a 30 acre dog park and did not realize it until I was halfway home and realized that my phone wasn't connected to my bluetooth in the stereo

Fortunately someone found it and I was able to get in contact with them and get it back. That's when the Otterbox went into the drawer.
    I'll take it!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:58 AM
    If anyone is looking for an Otterbox Commuter type case, I'd suggest giving the Seidio Active a look.
    That's what I'm waiting for. Commuter is the best case in history in my opinion. Meantime, Incipio dual pro.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    06-18-13 11:15 AM
    I'm dying to have someone ask me about the phone. I've been in show off mode since February 5th. Unfortunately, no one seems to care and if they do ask and find out its a BlackBerry, they immediately follow up with "oh! Looks like an iPhone ".

Takes the wind right out of my sails!

Anyone have a transparent poetic case? Is it comparable to the BlackBerry transform or will it offer a but more protection?

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    My wife's White Z has the white poetic case. Very beautiful and durable.
    06-18-13 11:41 AM
    I have a griffin Survivor Case and love it!
    Attachment 173311

Posted via CB10
    That is one ugly case but looks like it does the job.

Batphone - Z10.
    06-18-13 11:55 AM
    Trident ams case with holster. Damn thing never Flys away like the otter box did. Jebus, I felt the case design was to protect the device because the holster ducked. Even the guys here went Wtf at one point.

So no. I wouldn't even wish the otterbox on my worst enemy with a z10

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 12:25 PM
    I'm waiting for this case to be made for the Z10. The super crusader-ninja-newfoundlander box.

It's so strong that it doubles as your sandal!

To all those that don't have a case...-facebook-20130618-140920.jpg

Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
    Last edited by Young Z; 06-29-13 at 12:08 PM.
    06-18-13 01:15 PM
    I bought the Poetic Atmoshphere. I like the way it fits the phone and it's really easy to take out the phone when I need to swap the battery, but it's way too smooth on the back. It would be really nice if it had a rubberized textured grip like the battery cover or something else.

Other than that, the case is really nice. Doesn't add a lot of bulk, I like the color and the protection it offers, offers plenty of access to ports and buttons without making them difficutl to press, and I can swipe easily.
    06-21-13 12:30 PM
    I also think that OtterBox makes a great case. With that said I have always preferred their commuter line which wasn't so large and extreme. Unfortunately I guess they're not making a commuter case for the Z 10
    06-21-13 08:31 PM
    I've been using the otterbox from the start. The screen protector is bad, so much dust. I ripped it out and bought an actual protector. At first the swiping from the sides is difficult but it gets better. The case does add a lot of bulk, but for the protection it is definitely worth it.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 08:51 PM
    Transform shell for the Z10 with the screen protector. Leather flip shell for Q10 and screen protector. It sucks when a phone takes damage. Otterbox can be very useful for people who work rugged jobs, otherwise, I find it too bulky for general use.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 or my Z10, either way it's golden.
    06-22-13 12:02 AM
    I just use ones off eBay that aren't too bulky but do the job of protecting the back and sides in a fall. Had a flip case but that one didn't do its job when my hand let go of the phone onto the pavement.. and I have a bulkier one too that has done the job of drunk falls and oh crap falls haha.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 02:24 AM
    Ballistic SG for me. Been an otterbox commuter geek since 9630-9700-9860 but sorry I had to switch to ballistic

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    Hup55 likes this.
    06-22-13 09:57 AM
    I use an i-Blason back she'll from amazon (cheap!!), and a screen protector from Bestskinsever.com. It's the perfect combination for me.
    Hth,
    later, Brian

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:11 AM
    I have an Otterbox and yes it is hefty. I removed the built in screen protection because of the dust issue, the holster sucks, but it'll do for now.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:16 AM
68 123