I had a whole whack of Android APK from the Google Play Store, loaded with Snap on my Z10. They worked fine for a few weeks, then suddenly, none of them would start any longer. All I got was a blue progress bar across the bottom of the screen, and when it eventually got about half way to the right side, the function appeared to crash, and returned me to the Z10 main screen. I also found that I could not install apps from Snap any longer, it seemed to dowload the apps, but the isntall hung up, and eventually crashed out to the BB10 home screen. I tried reloading a recent b ackup from Blackberry link, no go. I finally gave in and did a factory reset on my Z10, loaded in my recent backup on Blacberry link (from when the Android apps worked), and re-installed the upgrade to the OS ( the latest supported version of 10,2,1, which I had in when the Androids worked. All to no avail. BB apps work fine, but android apps wont even install with the re=installed Snap now. Any help out there, please.
    05-17-14 07:59 PM
    Your android runtime is corrupt due to application data restore. Here is what you need to do;

Perform a Security wipe. Now you may restore settings and media backups, but do not restore Application data backup.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    05-17-14 11:23 PM
    Thank you!! That was the answer, now all I have to do is re-load all my apps and databases. I hope this doesn't get to be a habbit: I've got hours of loading to do now.
    Thanks again, may someone help you this way someday.

Dave
    05-18-14 04:50 PM
    I appreciate it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    05-19-14 02:47 PM