I am on my second Z10 in 6 months as the first was replaced as all alerts kept randomly turning off resulting in missed calls etc.

Now my phone of less than a week old is doing the same. Factory resets haven't helped. I'm running the latest software and did not restore my new phone or do a device switch in case there was a glitch in my old handset backup.

Any advice?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 04:23 PM
    Which OS are you using? Are you using any third party apps like Hub ++, Be Buzz or someone thing else that controls notifications like Color ID, etc?
    06-03-14 05:02 PM
    Are you lowering your volume to the point of turning off the alerts?

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    06-03-14 07:48 PM
    Guys.....using OS10 latest issue phone up to date. no third party apps on phone for contacts etc and volume settings at about 30%.

Phone will be on normal setting for receiving calls, msgs etc. And sometimes a call or msg will trigger the all alerts off symbol top left of screen other times it will be when typing as it has just done while typing this msg, and other times when phone lying on desk charging or not!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 02:46 AM
    Hello.. per my experience it's nothing big problem!!! It happens because there's no good communication between battery and battery readings.. I mean to say if actual battery has 50% charge the % in device might show either less or more than the actual.

To rectify it you may need to connect to wall charger and remove battery even though it's charging.. after 1 minute re insert the battery and charge for 2 -3 hours .. do it for few days if it doesn't get fixed in first attempt..

All the best and let me know the result please

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 08:55 AM
    Guys.....using OS10 latest issue phone up to date. no third party apps on phone for contacts etc and volume settings at about 30%.

Phone will be on normal setting for receiving calls, msgs etc. And sometimes a call or msg will trigger the all alerts off symbol top left of screen other times it will be when typing as it has just done while typing this msg, and other times when phone lying on desk charging or not!

Posted via CB10
    "Guys.....using OS10 latest issue phone up to date." That tells us nothing, it depends on which carrier you are using or if you did an update of a different carrier's OS. I am on AT&T, their current OS is 10.2.1.2179, but I am using 10.2.1.3175, which I loaded using Sachesi and downloaded from Rogers.

So which OS are you on? Have you tried a hard restart by holding down the up and down volume controls until the phone restarts?

Good luck.
    06-15-14 10:36 AM