I didn't ask you, and you've posted that exact same post at least once before.
    Aw Muffin, you mad?
    09-20-13 09:43 PM
    They should sell the Z10 and Q10 in a very competitive prices enough to bring it to the masses and still get something out of it...

By getting something out of it (not maximize profit), they can still continue to operate and produce succeeding products until they reach the target of "volume" users that eventually attracts more third party developers... and more third part developers means more users to join the wagon... once they reach the status qou of having reliable volume of users to increase their profits, then that should be the right time to join the premium price tag mobiles...

BlackBerry aims so much by pricing their products to premium when they are not yet in the position to do that... and this is also one of the main reason why common and unbranded users (those who are not "iSheeps" or "A zombies") keeps away from their product... they should first aim for volume users - not maximizing the profit...

Posted via Z10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    09-20-13 10:40 PM
    I woke up at 3:00am EDT to put in my iPhone 5S order. It will be a 2 week wait before I get it. This will be my last BlackBerry as well.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    09-20-13 10:44 PM
    They should sell the Z10 and Q10 in a very competitive prices enough to bring it to the masses and still get something out of it...

By getting something out of it (not maximize profit), they can still continue to operate and produce succeeding products until they reach the target of "volume" users that eventually attracts more third party developers... and more third part developers means more users to join the wagon.
    Exactly what people said with the HP TouchPad.
    09-20-13 10:50 PM
    AND collect a $55 million windfall if the company changes hands.
    Well TH wants this $55 million on the sale of BlackBerry, because NO ONE will ever hire him again after what he did to BlackBerry.
    09-21-13 12:27 AM
    I'm going down with a dying ship because I really do LOVE my Z10. I feel like buying an extra one just in case BlackBerry decides to halt sales... forever!

Posted via CB10
    You and me both! I've already posted this plan myself and suggested it to others, grey minds think alike. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:01 AM
    Well TH wants this $55 million on the sale of BlackBerry, because NO ONE will ever hire him again after what he did to BlackBerry.
    Some VERY important investors look for this type of CEO, just like Mr Elop plays the same game. Sometimes investors or an interested party with the largest stake but not the controlling stake and cannot persuade other larger parties or investors to aide with them, will make poison pills of their own deals to get a newly appointed investor to do just this!!

Anyone ever remember Richard Gere's character and what he said about buying a company and breaking it up in that movie with that red head as a hooker??

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:15 AM
    Ahh, you know I may just buy a Z30 out right when Verizon puts them on sale just to have a backup.

Posted via CB10
    I am thinking on those lines, but I don't even know if AT&T will carry them. =0/

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:29 AM
    I've already posted this plan myself and suggested it to others, grey minds think alike.
    *great
    09-21-13 01:31 AM
    Meh, im changing to iphone. bb10 is cool, z10 is a good phone but seems blackberry is going down. Got 5 months left on my contract, can upgrade in 2. Might stay if they bring out some mad features between now and then
    09-21-13 01:39 AM
    Sure, it's not looking good. Sure, the news is depressing. This may never change. One thing that won't change is the pure excellence of my z10. I can't imagine switching to another operating system. I will not give it up until they lock BlackBerry's doors. Actually, even if that happens, my phone will still work. Yep, keeping the best phone on the market until it doesn't turn on one sad day.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 01:56 AM
    I do very much like my Z10. I will likely continue to use it until it needs repair. I can't think of another platform that I'd happily embrace at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 02:09 AM
    Last living BlackBerry or not, I'm keeping this bad boy! Still works and I don't really expect any miracle update from BlackBerry anyways, say if they did live on for a few years. I've got all the apps I need lol

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 02:21 AM
    Thank you bell you are king

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 02:26 AM
    C'mon guys just don't make this look sound and smell bad. Yeah we all heard the rumors, the bad press and what not. However, if BlackBerry is going away, we wouldn't have Z30 announced, it doesn't jive at all with a dying multi national. So chill and enjoy our BB, until when and if BlackBerry goes to sleep forever.

I'm on Bold 9000, 9700, 9810, Z10 and Playbook.... just tell me what to do, if BlackBerry ever goes away.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 05:22 AM
    Same sentiment as the OP.
    I'm the biggest BlackBerry nut amongst my circle if family and friends. Only ever owned BlackBerry devices minus a few short stints where I strayed for a week or two.
    Feel this will be my last device.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    rayporsche likes this.
    09-21-13 08:18 AM
    I've had an iphone 3 and 4, a Samsung Galaxy 3, a torch and now the Z10 and it's the best phone I've ever had for what I need. I just got it so I don't expect to have to get a new phone soon but it will be sad if when that time comes there won't be a newer version to buy.
    09-21-13 08:48 AM
42 12