How dare BlackBerry miss another core feature. This is a must for fans! How do they expect people to take them seriously with this HUGE bug. Others beware. I cannot with good conscious recommend the Z10 over the other two main players in the game. At least they can make their phones fly! RIP BlackBerry, they're definitely really DOA this time. Don't be a rimtard. My checks and due diligence show Z10 are not selling well because they are ENORMOUSLY too little too late. Making money doesn't mean anything. It's all about market share and they are not meeting the street expectations of 1billion smartphone sales for a first generation device. They are going bankrupt. Who cares if they do not have debt and have a large bank account. If they do not have market share they are doomed doomed doomed. They should just sell their body for parts already so investors can profit from it. That's the only way to be as a company. If you can't be Top 2 NOW don't bother. BlackBerry is too far behind the pack. This applies too all businesses because market share is very very very important. I'm looking for your best interests so take my words to heart. The world is coming to an end. I'm a know it all consumer and top end tech analyst. BlackBerry needs to impress me and they don't so doomed doomed doomed so doomed. I don't know when but really really really really soon.

LOL in all seriousness this thread just made my morning. Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:49 AM
    My battery is getting hot and draining when it flys. I guess it beats not flying at all... it's too bad Verizon customers haven't got this update yet.

Powered by QNX
    04-17-13 06:52 AM
    BBRY recently tested a newer version of Airplane mode and saved Russia!
    With any BBRY stuff, this updated version is allegedly to be coming soon.
    But here is some footage:

Rumor has it you can buy weapons, armor, and flight handling improvements through Blackberry World.
    04-17-13 08:01 AM
    Your BlackBerry Z10 flies like an F-16 eh? I was hoping for an F-35. :-)

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    We are talking about a baby OS in here... come on, give it some time.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:22 PM
    Crackberry never ceases to amaze me

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:27 PM
    My battery is getting hot and draining when it flys. I guess it beats not flying at all... it's too bad Verizon customers haven't got this update yet.

Powered by QNX
    You're gonna upset them all over again! Just fly your Z10 and don't bring up Verizon!
    04-17-13 12:28 PM
    Mine transforms and flies off on its own sometimes. Thank God for BlackBerry Protect.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:30 PM
    I think BIS is required to fully take advantage or aeroplane mode. The security and compression of data allowed it to transform without reboots.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:34 PM
    So my phone is not the UN Spacey's new Z10 Valkryie? (Macross Reference, or Robotech for those who don't watch Japanese anime)
    04-17-13 12:43 PM
    No issues here, flying like an F-16 when switching to airplane mode since launch day. Actually thinking about it, last week it had a random restart while in the air... thankfully it landed on a carpet with no damage.

Posted via CB10
    Are you certain you weren't flying a Sea King helicopter belonging to the Royal Canadian Navy? They have frequent "reboots" while in the air which often results in a forced landing in some inappropriate places. Speaking about Angry Birds...
    04-17-13 01:20 PM
    I never thought of it this way!!!! I think you are right about this....

BBRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HECK YO!!!!!!!!!

I think BIS is required to fully take advantage or aeroplane mode. The security and compression of data allowed it to transform without reboots.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 01:22 PM
    We are talking about a baby OS in here... come on, give it some time.

Posted via CB10
    That is the same thing Lockheed Martin is saying about the operating system software in the F-35. Maybe BlackBerry is porting BlackBerry 10 to control the next-generation fighter aircraft too!
    04-17-13 01:24 PM
    Mine transforms and flies off on its own sometimes. Thank God for BlackBerry Protect.

Posted via CB10
    Yep. If the BlackBerry Z10 lands behind enemy lines it can be remotely wiped in the event the transformed entity cannot be retrieved after locating its position via GPS functionality viewport within BlackBerry Protect. Unforunetely, BlackBerry Protect does not provide OTA back-up of any collected intelligence.
    wasabiGT likes this.
    04-17-13 01:28 PM
    BBRY recently tested a newer version of Airplane mode and saved Russia!
    With any BBRY stuff, this updated version is allegedly to be coming soon.
    But here is some footage:

Rumor has it you can buy weapons, armor, and flight handling improvements through Blackberry World.
    Shhh! That is a feature unique to BlackBerry World - Middle East Edition.
    bigopti and Jean-luc_Picard like this.
    04-17-13 01:30 PM