NOTE 04/02/2013 18:10GMT : ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY ON-HOLD PENDING MORE STOCK. THE NEXT WAVE OF ORDERS ARE ALREADY RESERVED. IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY CONTACTED ME REGARDING ACQUIRING A Z10, YOU WILL NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE - THANKS

Hi,

Just thought I'd post here as it seems a lot of you are struggling to get hold of Z10's unlocked, Sim-free in the UK.

I used to do this on XDA, as I work in the mobile world - I tend to be able to get hold of Handsets pretty easily. Z10, I can get contract-free, SIM-FREE Z10's Black or White. I have Bought 3 already for friends on other communities that are struggling to get them. If you'd be interested - drop me a PM. You'll need to be able to come and collect from Hampshire, UK or cover postage costs.

If you're interested in me doing this for you, please send me a PM with the following information:

• Your choice of Colour
    • Country I am to ship to (So I can provide the best quote using the various couriers)
    • How soon you'd like this (Will find the fastest, most affordable service possible)

Just to add to this: All methods will need a signature from you upon receipt and will be insured for �500.

What's in it for you? Why'd you do this

Well, Either a pack of beers or �10 my way for having to order it, collect it etc. I could sell them on eBay for a lot of cash, but I'd rather keep this to XDA or Crackberry, as I know the phones are going to Loyalists. I would also probably get the door of opportunity shut on me as well if I were to exploit it, so yeh - that's it really.

If you decide to donate more than �10, the rest will go to Children's Charities, Including Comic Relief, Childrens hospitals etc.

Here are a list of the confirmed Crackberry (Paid) Purchases so far. I will PM buyers once the items are dispatched.

TonnyJoost - Preparing to dispatch
    kevinnugent- Preparing to dispatch
    philipl - Handset Delivered
    manniiiii - Dispatched

Colour Key
    Ordered Handset, Paid / Pending
    Handset Dispatched
    Handset Delivered

Lastly, It's good to be back here and posting. Loving my Z10 so far and a new load of apps has gone up tonight, so I'm happy with that side of things as well (RIM always let me down, Blackberry is off to a good start!)

Cheers,
    Last edited by RiSq; 02-06-13 at 07:17 AM.
    02-01-13 01:36 PM
    Cost please ?
    02-01-13 01:39 PM
    It would be RRP in UK - which I believe is �479.99. Will be sealed in the box, with receipt.
    02-01-13 01:42 PM
    Due to the amount of oversea's requests, I will now ship abroad. I'm about to put in my next order on Monday, so if you'd like one, please PM me.

In the PM, please include the following.

Color choice
    Country to send to:
    How quick you want it (I will then give you options for services, prices etc)

All handsets are sealed and come with a receipt. They are insured for �500.

Cheers,
    02-02-13 07:28 PM
    Why would anyone in the UK buy from you at full RRP? Last time I checked, there was no shortage in local phone shops...
    02-02-13 07:31 PM
    Why would anyone in the UK buy from you at full RRP? Last time I checked, there was no shortage in local phone shops...
    Hi,

There was, and there is.

Just check out one of the most viewed threads on the forum. I work in Telecoms for a big customer of RIMs, so I can get them direct, with receipts.

End of the day - it would be no different to buying it from the shops - Receipt, Warranty etc. Just the fact that I am not too far from London and a lot of the stores are sold out, or stock is so limited that they are selling on contract only.

It's not a Money making scheme, was a case of helping people out - hence the thread!

Cheers,
    Eskibo likes this.
    02-02-13 07:51 PM
    Hi,

Just thought I'd post here as it seems a lot of you are struggling to get hold of Z10's unlocked, Sim-free in the UK.

I used to do this on XDA, as I work in the mobile world - I tend to be able to get hold of Handsets pretty easily. Z10, I can get contract-free, SIM-FREE Z10's Black or White.
    Bought 3 already for friends on other communities that are struggling to get them. If you'd be interested - drop me a PM. You'll need to be able to come and collect from Hampshire, UK or cover postage costs.

At this time - this is only for UK members who are having trouble getting hold of them. I may consider it for Overseas, but its a lot of hassle.

What's in it for you? Why'd you do this

Well, Either a pack of beers or �10 my way for having to order it, collect it etc. I could sell them on eBay for a lot of cash, but I'd rather keep this to XDA or Crackberry, as I know the phones are going to Loyalists. I would also probably get the door of opportunity shut on me as well if I were to exploit it, so yeh - that's it really.

I thought I'd offer anyway, in case anyone was interested. It's good to be back here and posting. Loving my Z10 so far and a new load of apps has gone up tonight, so I'm happy with that side of things as well (RIM always let me down, Blackberry is off to a good start!)

Cheers,
    you're a good man!!!
    02-02-13 07:54 PM
    you're a good man!!!
    Thank you - that's very kind of you to say. If I can help people, I will. I too have relied on others doing this for me before. I hate overpriced resellers, so If I can help - I will.
    02-02-13 08:13 PM
    I would love to buy the Z10 from you, there is one big problem though: For private customers Blackberry does not provide any support directly. You thus have to contact the store where it was bought in case there is any problem with the device. This means you have to pay to send it back to UK in case of a problem and when the device is repaired or changed for a new one it will be delivered to RISq again (as he is the customer at the shop) and he needs to send it back to you. That is very complicated...

I am not sure if Blackberry is actually allowed to do this, they have to provide support, right? What if the shop where the phone was bought closes its doors, does the warranty get lost too? Some clarification would be nice, I found my information here: Hardware Limited Warranty - US
    02-03-13 11:04 AM
    After trying several services like borderlinx, forward2me (both didn't work for me) i really really appreciate this offer.
    thank you so much
    02-03-13 11:15 AM
    Has anyone gotten a phone from the op who lives in the US? Now doubting the op will send. Just curious as to if the phones work properly in the US.
    austriker likes this.
    02-03-13 12:00 PM
    I'm hoping to buy one black devil Z10 :-)
    02-03-13 12:15 PM
    I really like to buy a black Z10 from you and have it sent to Switzerland as soon as possible. Please contatc me wit PM. Thanks a lot for for your effort.
    02-03-13 01:48 PM
    Hi guys - Wow, I didn't expect to have so much interest in this.

I will be only taking 2 more requests this week, as I now have quite a few phones on order, and I'd like to honor those, get them to people before taking on anymore.

I should now be fully up-to-date on my PM's.

Thanks Guys,
    austriker likes this.
    02-03-13 02:43 PM
    Updated first post with more information for buyers
    02-03-13 03:29 PM
    Updated first post with more information for buyers
    Thanks again! I might have missed this but which carrier are you buying from? I want to make sure it will work with T-Mobile (including lte bands) here in the states
    02-03-13 03:52 PM
    Thanks again! I might have missed this but which carrier are you buying from? I want to make sure it will work with T-Mobile (including lte bands) here in the states
    Hi,

Handsets are not from a Carrier, but direct from Supplier. Therefore are unlocked and are not branded in any way.
    02-03-13 04:24 PM
    I could also be very interested in one Black model, I live in Denmark.
    Could you provide me with shipping cost.
    Please PM Me

Thnx for doing this, really would like to get my hands one this phone, and cant see any eta from blackberry on release here in Denmark
    02-03-13 04:37 PM
    I could also be very interested in one Black model, I live in Denmark.
    Could you provide me with shipping cost.
    Please PM Me

Thnx for doing this, really would like to get my hands one this phone, and cant see any eta from blackberry on release here in Denmark
    Had lots of queries from Denmark - Seems the Danish are big Blackberry fans! - Drop me a PM with

The colour you want
    How fast you want it

I can then confirm the total cost for you including shipping.

Regards,
    Thom
    02-03-13 04:39 PM
    Done pm sent
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
    02-03-13 04:55 PM
    Anyone know if its possible to unlock the phone in uk?
    02-03-13 04:55 PM
    Anyone know if its possible to unlock the phone in uk?
    Not really the place to post this - I'd make a new thread. I'm not entirely sure to be honest, as the handsets I have are all SIM-FREE. Wish I could help more.

Regards,
    Thom
    02-03-13 05:17 PM
    NEW ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY ON-HOLD - I want to provide everyone with the best Service possible, and if I take any more on right now, it will be too much to do so. Once these have been dispatched and delivered - I will open up orders again (If there is demand)

Existing orders - Keep an eye out for photo's as I ship your items!

Thank you - I hope you enjoy your Z10's!
    austriker and kevinnugent like this.
    02-03-13 06:07 PM
    Really desperate in need of one z10. What is the cost plus hipping to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Thanks for doing this
    02-03-13 09:41 PM
    Really desperate in need of one z10. What is the cost plus hipping to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Thanks for doing this
    Hi, Sorry - Orders are on-hold at present, due to the demand and the fact UK Stock seems in relatively short supply.

I have got 2 White units on there way today to me, with the Blacks due in tomorrow. I need to make sure I fulfill the existing orders before I over-extend myself too far.

Regards,
    Thom
    02-04-13 06:28 AM
75 123