05-21-13 07:57 AM
32 12
tools
    Blackberry Z10 UI is very unintuitive
    Doesn't play a role. Nobody needs intuitiveness. What really counts is the experience, speed and efficiency you get as soon as you've learned those few gestures.

Let's take task switching or inserting an attachment to emails on iOS. How the heck is that intuitive? It just isn't. My brother is an iPhone user for years now and when I explained to him the differences in navigating through BB10 vs iOS. Two days after that when we met, he said 'thanks for reminding me of that task switcher and the notification center on iOS, I had totally forgotten those'.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:48 AM
    That's just bs. Tell me why I try to swipe on every other phone then

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:48 AM
    Hshehehehe
    05-21-13 07:51 AM
    I agree with OP, BlackBerry 10 is more than any of us could have hoped for. I hope that BlackBerry can keep on with the momentum and implement fixes and upgrades that will make others refuse to go back to other OSes. I was reading an article recently that stated QNX is exactly what BlackBerry needed to shift the momentum in the smartphone "race" and that BlackBerry has technologies in QNX/BlackBerry 10 that competitors won't be able to implement at least for a few years at best. I for one after trying my girl's Q10 can honestly say that BlackBerry has succeeded in bringing me back to BlackBerry for as long as they're around.
    Can u link article?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:51 AM
    Blackberry Z10 UI is very unintuitive
    so is toilet paper for some......
    05-21-13 07:52 AM
    IOS = Inferior Operating System

Why would anyone want to stand behind that?
    05-21-13 07:52 AM
    I agree with the OP. I tried an android (years ago), and even next to a bold 9780, android just didn't feel solid to me. I had to load apps after apps to get to nearly 75% of the functionality that I came to rely on in my 9780 out of the box.

Then, of course, you sell your soul to the devil g**gle --- nothing wrong with that if that's what you choose to do --- just not something I was interested in.... and, of course, the security issue(s). I am not sure if this still holds with the Z and Q, and I don't know why it wouldn't, but BB has traditionally had the reputation of being a quite secure platform/OS.

Although we are all impatient and express our impatientce via frustrations here, on occasion, once all of the bs and teething pains get hammered out, I am not sure if anything out there can come even close to this new BB OS.
    05-21-13 07:57 AM
32 12