Ok so here's the problem, I open my address book and it shows every contact. All my normal contacts and those associated with my Twitter and Facebook account. I swipe down and go into the settings and turn off the accounts I don't want included in my contacts ( Twitter and Facebook) . Go back to the address book and see only the contacts I want.

Now, here's the problem, once I turn off the device and turn it back on all of the contacts are back in my address book. So I have to go back into settings and reset it to show only the contacts I want to see.

Am I missing something here? Is there another setting that I'm missing somewhere? I realize this may seem like a minor issue, but it's pretty annoying and starting to become a real pain in the a$$.

I know some people will say just don't turn it off, but I should be able to turn it off and on without having to keep doing this.

Posted via CB10
    acevansIT likes this.
    03-24-13 12:59 PM
    Same problem here, but only just realised why they were reappearing after reading your post. Hadn't linked turning the phone off as the cause. Guess it will be one of those things that's fixed in a future update...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:09 PM
    Just don't turn the phone off :P
    03-24-13 01:12 PM
    Just don't turn the phone off :P
    I was waiting for that.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:14 PM
    C'mon... you had to know it was coming. I just got it out of the way early :P
    DawgMan likes this.
    03-24-13 01:18 PM