2010 TL SH AWD w Tech Package
    Short version: contacts synched to my new Z10 from my Torch 9850 import to my 2010 Acura TL address book fine but any new contacts that I add to the Z10 and then import to the TL only show up as numbers - no names attached.

Long version: I just upgraded my Blackberry Torch 9850 to the new Blackberry Z10. Previously, I had successfully linked my Torch to the TL via Bluetooth and had imported my address book with no problems. Over 300 entries. When I upgraded to the Z10, I imported the contacts from the Torch to the Z10. Then I deleted the Torch pairing from the TL, deleted the old address book, paired the Z10 via Bluetooth and imported the address book from the Z10. The problem I am seeing is that the contactsI imported from the Torch to the Z10 show up �as usual� on the TL phone book. However, any new contacts added directly to the Z10 only show up as numbers in the TL address book � no name associated. My situation now is that I have the �original� Torch names and phones number in the TL address book, but if I scroll past the Z�s in the address book, all I get is a list of telephone numbers, without names, for the recently added contacts.

I wrote to Acura and requested a software update but thought I would share here as well.
    04-11-13 04:50 PM
    Leave it connected for a bit, it might be populating eventually. My Audi took a few hours for the phonebook to show up, but it eventually showed up. Samsung s3 did the same thing

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 05:00 PM
    I waited for the message that the sync was completed but I'll let it sit a while.
    04-11-13 07:30 PM
    It my be populated from the SIM card. I uploaded from my 9700 to an 09 maxima and with no problem. Yet to try with the z10

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 07:51 PM
    I found the problem and it was ME! Turns out the 6 or 7 contacts that I added on the Z10, I added as company names only. Acura only shows contact first and last names - not company names. When I went back and re-entered the contact as first name "ABC" and last name "Company," it showed up correctly. My bad. I updated my ticket with Acura as well.
    04-12-13 02:06 PM
    I thought I was losing my mind, this past weekend; I have the BB Q10, and a 2012 Acura SH-AWD/Tech TL; no matter what I did, the NEW contacts didn't show up; just phone #'s; no names; I deleted the phone 5 times; restored my contacts, through BB Link, & called BB tech support, who suggested that I wipe the software, & start from scratch. Thanks, for the heads-up; hope your suggestion works; will try later tonight
    11-04-13 08:44 AM
    I'm another acura tl sh-awd tech owner. And it's just great to see Acura and BlackBerry owners in the same thread!!

Posted via CB10
    sehale likes this.
    11-04-13 09:00 AM
    Hi all... sorry for the late entry to the discussion. I just activated my Z10 and I own a 2010 Acura TL SH-AWD. all of my contacts are in the right fields, first name, last name... but still getting all numbers.. no names. Was there anything else anyone found as an issue?
    12-15-14 11:48 AM