Has anyone else experienced this, where extended ascii characters are not being display properly in the hub?

I am fine to create and send messages with the extended characters from but I cannot properly receive them.
    Attached Thumbnails Accented characters in emails-img_00000051.jpg  
    02-07-13 07:52 AM
    So no one else has these issues?

The one particularly annoying issues is that apostrophes are not been displayed properly. Though I have realized that this is only an issue when viewing the received message, if I am to reply for forward the message the characters are displayed properly.
    02-14-13 09:01 PM
    I just went through my three email accounts synced to the hub and couldn't see the issue you mentioned. Perhaps this is a case where u could reboot the hub ( not phone).. Kevin explained this in one of his posts - while in the hub swipe diagonally down from top right to left 5 times and it should reboot the hub. Perhaps this may fix ur issue. Good luck!
    02-14-13 09:29 PM
    Thanks for the reply, but I have tried restarting the hub and rebooting the phone, but no joy.

I have been looking into this and it seems that it is a common encoding issue, for example where a single right quote is used in place of an apostrophe ( � instead of ' ) the single right quote is not part of the ascii set and is normally encoded using UTF-8. But if the device or software that interprets the encoded text and misidentifies it as being encoded using ISO-8859-1 thus the device will display ’ in place of the single right quote.

So it looks like my device has a busted bit of code and if no one else is having this issue than I think I might try doing a factory restore.
    02-20-13 08:54 PM
    Haha, so I just checked my last post in the CB app and this is the garbage I see.
    Does anyone else's device look like this?

Accented characters in emails-img_00000143.jpg
    02-20-13 09:02 PM
    Not having the issues hopefully a crackberry member will address your post.
    02-20-13 10:31 PM
    Yes, I have this problem too at times. I use English and French on my phone.
    You? Wonder if language selection might have something to do with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 10:34 PM
    Hmm, seems that a security wipe/restore failed to fix the problem and the restore actually broke all my active sync connections, but that was easy enough to resolve. I will try to preform a debricking style update and see if that bears any fruit.

I have played with the language settings but I have have yet to find anything to fix the issue, I have changed the language, region, and input languages to no avail. Tried some non-Latin based languages too.
    I picked up another z10 for my wife for her birthday, guess I will get a chance to compare the two and see if hers produces the same issues.
    02-21-13 01:02 AM
    In case anyone actually uses the search function to solve their problem, I though I would post that this issue is non existent once I upgrade to 10.0.10.648.

Finally my device is perfect for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 09:45 PM
    Hello,

Happy to read that even if I can't update my BlackBerry with this os (I am in 002 not 003) it seems that an update have solved this accentued issue

I will expect the next update

Thanks for the info

Regards

Julien
    02-28-13 08:30 AM
    Haha, so I just checked my last post in the CB app and this is the garbage I see.
    Does anyone else's device look like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000143.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	137009
    Mine does the same thing. I'm glad to hear that the update fixed it. Now if SaskTel would just push the update out...
    04-16-13 02:31 PM