Glad I'm not all that clumsy that needs that amount of protection. I get by with a sleek BlackBerry transform case.
    I too have a strong Chuck Norris Kung-Fu power grip on my precious at all times. The only times my Z has hit the ground has been from sliding off of my lap while sitting down and standing up (maybe 4 times). Because of that, I also have a Transform case (for going out) and a few other slim fashionable outfits that I dress her up in. My favorites are the simple cpu flexible cases that offer good all-around protection without the bulkiness of the Otterbox type bullet proof Army issue Sherman Tank types.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-20-13 07:05 AM
    Thanks! I had this for my Bold 9930 and to be honest, I really didn't like it. I didn't like the ways that the port plugs worked since they were a hassle to get out. But it looks better on the Z10

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 07:21 AM
    I had the active case on my 9900 and loved it. I also bought this case for my Z10 and I love it. The only thing I would change would be the direction of the kickstand. Can't stand it and charge it at the same time. Miniscule in the overall scheme of things.
    That makes absolutely no sense at all. I wonder if it was intentional or just an oversight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-20-13 07:28 AM
    Hey everyone, You can also get the Seido Active case with holster. It is much like the Convert but you don't have to have the surface case. Its also available in different colors. Check it out at
    SEIDIO | ACTIVE Case & Holster Combo for BlackBerry Z10
    07-20-13 08:09 AM
    Who uses holsters these days? Like seriously! :P This screams nerd. LOL. (JK). I personally got fed up with thick cases and have my white z10 in a red flip cover. Looks nice, is thin and erm..doesn't scream nerd. Now, if you want it to scream baller then have a look at this etsy case (*)

Crystal iPhone 4 4s case made w Swarovski Elements. by luxeice

(*) - Ad's for an iPhone 4, but they can do Z10 as well. I am not affiliated with them in any way
    07-20-13 09:08 AM
    MINE Better. Capdase Brand.

The ABSOLUTE best Z10 case!-img_00000305.jpg

The ABSOLUTE best Z10 case!-img_00000306.jpg

Red metalik is alumunium.
    Red flat is rubber.
    And got clear screen protector.

I bought 18 usd.
    And more cheaper model start from 5 usd in my city.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 09:27 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000305.jpg 
Views:	1311 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	184434

Name:	IMG_00000306.jpg 
Views:	1322 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	184435

Red flat is rubber.

I bought 18 usd.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a link to where I can check them out? Looks great!

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-20-13 10:04 AM
    mine is capdase alumor, just search it
    Last edited by arrowz; 07-20-13 at 11:34 AM.
    07-20-13 10:58 AM
    This thread wasn't meant to be a"my case is better than your case" and "let's insult each other by saying your case sucks" thread. I was just kick starting my opinion, and then it would grow from there with other cases added to the mix. In chapa's comments, he drove this to be an assholefest, and if you'll notice, originally I made no reference to my case being more superior than anyone else's by saying theirs sucks or is ugly . Let's be grownups here and have good conversation. Otherwise, please close the thread, mod.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    grover5, bob_tn and Mic_JP like this.
    07-20-13 11:26 AM

Red flat is rubber.

I bought 18 usd.

Posted via CB10
    Very nice.

Z10
    07-20-13 11:38 AM
    Who uses holsters these days? Like seriously! :P This screams nerd. LOL. (JK). I personally got fed up with thick cases and have my white z10 in a red flip cover. Looks nice, is thin and erm..doesn't scream nerd. Now, if you want it to scream baller then have a look at this etsy case (*)

(*) - Ad's for an iPhone 4, but they can do Z10 as well. I am not affiliated with them in any way
    Crystals are strictly for women or gays

Z10
    skstrials likes this.
    07-20-13 11:42 AM
    This thread wasn't meant to be a"my case is better than your case" and "let's insult each other by saying your case sucks" thread. I was just kick starting my opinion, and then it would grow from there with other cases added to the mix. In chapa's comments, he drove this to be an assholefest, and if you'll notice, originally I made no reference to my case being more superior than anyone else's by saying theirs sucks or is ugly . Let's be grownups here and have good conversation. Otherwise, please close the thread, mod.

Dont be a hypocrite. And originally I insulted only your case pictured. You then attempted to insult me; which Is amusing

Z10
    07-20-13 11:49 AM

Wow I just saw case you mention. That's something Elton John, Michael Jackson, and liberace would own. Or the little girls that bedazzle their clothes. Furthermore, white is usually the phone color choice of women or gays or in general iPhone apple loving clan. I would never suggest one to a friend. White is classic color. It's a good color. My main bedroom is entirely all white and black. But for electronic c devices I never choice white if I have a choice. Only thing in my possession white that is electronic is my sonos gear. No choice

Z10
    07-20-13 11:56 AM
    @511: The defender case doesn't interfere with portrait gestures, but it really does interfere with landscape gestures, especially when you have a full screen video and you want to swipe down to return to the normal view. The other problem with the defender is the integrated screen protector, because dust is going to get trapped between the case and the protector, and you will have to remove all the parts of the case to clean it. I was satisfied with the protection the defender case gives, and it is very comfortable in your hand, but it's just too bulky and you won't even recognize your Z once the case is on. I've moved on and I have some cheap Chinese case from the mall that let's me enjoy my pretty phone.

Posted from my T-Mobile Z10, no longer on the Sprint Meh network.
    07-20-13 12:15 PM
    Crystals are strictly for women or gays

Z10
    Haha. Awesome. I did say "baller"
    07-20-13 12:24 PM
    Wow I just saw case you mention. That's something Elton John, Michael Jackson, and liberace would own. Or the little girls that bedazzle their clothes. Furthermore, white is usually the phone color choice of women or gays or in general iPhone apple loving clan. I would never suggest one to a friend. White is classic color. It's a good color. My main bedroom is entirely all white and black. But for electronic c devices I never choice white if I have a choice. Only thing in my possession white that is electronic is my sonos gear. No choice

Z10
    I have a nice black iPhone 5 with mophie battery. It can break someone's head. I liked the white z10. Kinda wanted the red one.
    Nonocrack likes this.
    07-20-13 12:26 PM
    Function over beauty!
    To each their own....amico!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    07-20-13 12:38 PM

Red flat is rubber.

I bought 18 usd.

Posted via CB10
    Oh I like this, now this is sexy!

07-20-13 12:40 PM
    Oh I like this, now this is sexy!

Wonder how aluminum goes around phone. The style is exactly like my aforementioned platinum brand. Easier to see detail on red phone. Of course mine is not metal nor does it have a square in back. It's A two peice case that joins together like fusion and slides one from top and other from bottom then locks in place. Case itself is not bendable or flexible. All side keys and ports open. I would say this red case and same level of style as platinum brand.

Z10
    07-20-13 01:09 PM
    If I owned a Z10, I would buy this case (Vaja Premium Leather Products

Attachment 184307

I just ordered a Q10 Vaja leather case.
    This is cool but not really interested of buying this one for my Z. But just in case I have enough dough, I'll buy one of these and use it during summer or best to use when having a Safari trip, because of that brown leather color.
    07-20-13 01:37 PM
    Wife and I just grabbed transform cases to try. Staples clearance 12 bucks each.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    07-20-13 01:39 PM
    You ATTEMPTED to insult the case I own, which is what is pictured. I didn't picture a case that I wasn't using. Read your posts, chapa. You initiated dirty comments. You don't belong on here, and the sooner you realize that, the better we'll feel. Troll some other boards.

07-20-13 02:01 PM
    Now, if we can get back to business and leave the nonsense behind... I use the holster to clip to my Maxpedition MPB so that I can check it without taking it out of my pocket. Makes it handy for use as a small portable radio, too.

07-20-13 02:04 PM
    [QUOTE=nerdydaddyo;8858551]You ATTEMPTED to insult the case I own, which is what is pictured. I didn't picture a case that I wasn't using. Read your posts, chapa. You initiated dirty comments. You don't belong on here, and the sooner you realize that, the better we'll feel. Troll some other boards.

Sounds like you need some medication. I really am enjoying your replies, if you wish to continue I'm your huckleberry.

Z10
    07-20-13 02:10 PM
    How sweet. Do trolls like candy?

07-20-13 02:13 PM
141 ... 23456