Works perfectly and snugly fits phone with platinum case

Z10
    07-19-13 07:18 PM
    I don't use the clip holster that comes with platinum case. Has potential to be banged and phone come out. Smarter to use leather pouch and pay more

Z10
    07-19-13 07:20 PM
    Does the Defender interfere with gestures like I've read?
    Yes it does.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    07-19-13 07:22 PM
    Otterbox is notorious for making phones over heat. I will never ever buy one again.

Z10
    07-19-13 07:24 PM
    Defender covers up the word "BlackBerry" if that's any indication of how bad it interferes. Looks like a picture frame.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    07-19-13 07:35 PM
    Leather goes great with fanny packs. I was referencing a case that was made for real man use.

07-19-13 07:39 PM
    I don't use the clip holster that comes with platinum case. Has potential to be banged and phone come out. Smarter to use leather pouch and pay more

Z10
    I find it odd that you say this BestBuy case is the best, but half of it sux so you have to go out and buy an aftermarket holster or case for it.
    07-19-13 07:43 PM
    I got the Seidio Convert a few days ago and like it. I had been looking for something with a holster clip and this seemed to fill the bill.
    It adds some size to my Z but I don't mind. The protection is worth it to me. And I really like that it has the covers for the head jack, HDMI & USB.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 07:47 PM
    <3 this case.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    07-19-13 07:50 PM
    I have owned this case for 2-3 months. Overall, I am very happy except for the holster.

Last week I broke off the clip that clips to your belt, and when I saw it's construction I could understand why. It is only two small plastic pieces that fit into round wholes.

I am going to buy another holster to replace my broken one, as I need the heavy duty case do to the type of work I do.

I am sort of upset with seidio, I owned a similar case and holster fir my HTC EVO 4G and never had any trouble with it. Also, the belt clip was larger, it would clip onto a 2 inch belt, where the new one won't.

Overall though, I would recommend their products. Now, I'm just waiting for them to make an extended battery for my Z10, just like I had for my HTC.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 08:12 PM
    Oh, and I can attest that the seidio case does not interfere with gestures 99.7% of the time, hence is why I would recommend it.

My phone is naked right now, using the oem blackberry holster, and I don?t like it one bit.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 08:15 PM

Z10
    I know some girls with leather Z10 pouches, but I definitely prefer a more manly man's case. That Platinum series case.....what the heck is special about that?!? Amazon has similar style cases for $5.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-19-13 08:31 PM
    I agree, best case solution available for the Z10 hands down. I bought four at one time when CrackBerry had them for $35 and since the order was over $50 dollars the shipping was free. Myself, my wife and two good friends are very happy with them!

I needed REAL protection for my Z10 for the work I do. The OtterBox blocking the edges and known to pop out of the holster all the time was never even a consideration. I am hopeful the clip on the holster holds up to abuse, I will certainly find out soon enough!

If you need real protection with a holster solution and are on the fence as to what you should buy, just grab one of these, you won't regret it!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 08:32 PM
    I have owned this case for 2-3 months. Overall, I am very happy except for the holster.

Last week I broke off the clip that clips to your belt, and when I saw it's construction I could understand why. It is only two small plastic pieces that fit into round wholes.

I am going to buy another holster to replace my broken one, as I need the heavy duty case do to the type of work I do.

I am sort of upset with seidio, I owned a similar case and holster fir my HTC EVO 4G and never had any trouble with it. Also, the belt clip was larger, it would clip onto a 2 inch belt, where the new one won't.

Overall though, I would recommend their products. Now, I'm just waiting for them to make an extended battery for my Z10, just like I had for my HTC.

Posted via CB10
    I thought I broke my clip off of the holster about 30 min after I got it.
    At least on mine, there is a lock slide button on the opposite side of the clip where the phone sits. Ends up I had moved it to the unlock position by mistake. I though it was an unlock to rotate the clip.
    Ends up it locks & unlocks the clip from the holder.
    I put the clip back, slid the lock and all is well.
    Is it possible this is all that happened to yours?

Posted via CB10
    winter wren likes this.
    07-19-13 08:46 PM
    Looks like a solid case but sexy it's not!

Glad you like it though. I for one absolutely hate adding any additional bulk to my phones so I went with the BlackBerry transform case. Some added protection with minimal added bulk or weight.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    07-19-13 08:48 PM
    Yes it does.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    Thanks! I'm looking for cases for when I get my Z10.
    Defender covers up the word "BlackBerry" if that's any indication of how bad it interferes. Looks like a picture frame.

Wow, that's absurd. The Z10 might be my first BlackBerry without an Otterbox case.
    07-19-13 08:52 PM
    A holster is not a case. The case is the main part of this duo and it is the best looking one without adding bulk. Is sleek. I have no problem buying and using a part of the package.

Z10
    07-19-13 08:54 PM
    Looks like a solid case but sexy it's not!

Glad you like it though. I for one absolutely hate adding any additional bulk to my phones so I went with the BlackBerry transform case. Some added protection with minimal added bulk or weight.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    Function over beauty!
    07-19-13 08:54 PM
    Is that a reply to me? Leather is for fans packs?

Z10
    07-19-13 08:55 PM
    Is anyone able to compare this Convert case to the Seidio Active combo, which is what I have? Lately I've been using the red microfiber pouch but sometimes I need a little more.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 09:07 PM
    Oh, and if you're waiting for Otterbox to come out with a Commuter, don't hold your breath. I emailed them and they said they have no plans to make a Commuter for this phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 09:09 PM
    I had the active case on my 9900 and loved it. I also bought this case for my Z10 and I love it. The only thing I would change would be the direction of the kickstand. Can't stand it and charge it at the same time. Miniscule in the overall scheme of things.
    07-19-13 09:26 PM
    I love my Seidio Active case for my Z10! And that was the third case I tried!
    07-19-13 09:29 PM
    The quality and fit cannot be appreciated via an internet picture. Similar to one of my montblanc pens, why does it cost more than your writing instruments you use, you would probably ask......you have to hold one to understand. Granted, the platinum brand is not very expensive, but the fit and finish is better than the 5 dollar junk on amazon. And as far as leather pouches, you must be referring to the blackberry brand models, in which the phone slides into. I'm talking about a very simple leather CASE which has a belt clip on the back which allows for horizontal carry which is the ONLY way men should carry their phones on their belt. So to reiterate, I have the black z10 with a black platinum brand case which fits the phone like a glove and has simple lines and form. The case is minimal as well. Easy to use magnetic closure . Has openings around sides and top/bottom to allow for ventiliation, wires, headphones, etc... Its a very great design. I tried out every case that verizon has to offer. as far as blackberry brands, yes they ahve some great designs. There is no way to put your phone in a "holster case" of theirs and also use a slim form fitting case - it just doesn't fit. And I think transform cases are idiotic. Real MEN don't need to watch movies or videos on their phone like some ADD child. If you dont agree with my views....its understandable. I don't expect everyone to share my thoughts. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Keep to that motto.
    07-19-13 09:45 PM
    If I owned a Z10, I would buy this case (Vaja Premium Leather Products

The ABSOLUTE best Z10 case!-blackberry-10-nuova-pelle.jpg

I just ordered a Q10 Vaja leather case.
    07-19-13 09:48 PM
141 1234 ...