Hi guy,
    i got my Z10 yesterday and as a lot i can see battery is the first BIG problem so...
    - i stop wifi, bluetooth, and other connexion dont need.
    - i just install app i need.
    - i set parameter in third app just what i use and lock to off what dont needed.
    - lower brightness (50%)
    - lower sound (50%)
    - mail push to off (1 hour retry)
    I think this can help a little.

Now battery is empty before one day i just got 2 mail account, facebook and bbm so i ask myself some question.
    With my old BB (os6 9800 torch & os7 9860) i got some app like battery save, memory save and kill app runing.

So i guess, new feature desktop can handle 8 app but when u close it its same as kill app? or some can be in background and not on desktop?
    I try a lot of battery app but not found one tell me which app take lot of memory/battery so if u have app for that thx to share link (and a try a lot)
    I found a parameter which tell me at XX%, battery notification tell you battery is little empty... i search and not found this Blackberry parameter if you know where it is nice to tell me thx guy
    And finally i try for (skype, shazam, and other android app but dont work even if i translate in .bar )

Nice to read some answer to my question guys Thx to you and sorry for my english i'm french
    04-13-13 07:43 AM
    Hi guy,
    i got my Z10 yesterday and as a lot i can see battery is the first BIG problem so...
    - i stop wifi, bluetooth, and other connexion dont need.
    - i just install app i need.
    - i set parameter in third app just what i use and lock to off what dont needed.
    - lower brightness (50%)
    - lower sound (50%)
    - mail push to off (1 hour retry)
    I think this can help a little.

Now battery is empty before one day i just got 2 mail account, facebook and bbm so i ask myself some question.
    With my old BB (os6 9800 torch & os7 9860) i got some app like battery save, memory save and kill app runing.

So i guess, new feature desktop can handle 8 app but when u close it its same as kill app? or some can be in background and not on desktop?
    I try a lot of battery app but not found one tell me which app take lot of memory/battery so if u have app for that thx to share link (and a try a lot)
    I found a parameter which tell me at XX%, battery notification tell you battery is little empty... i search and not found this Blackberry parameter if you know where it is nice to tell me thx guy
    And finally i try for (skype, shazam, and other android app but dont work even if i translate in .bar )

Nice to read some answer to my question guys Thx to you and sorry for my english i'm french
    Battery should get around 10 hours of medium to heavy usage. I got 5 active sync account, Facebook, Twitter and linked in , blue tooth and LTE on. But of course it depends on lots of factor.

I suggest you to use battery guru to monitor battery usage. Post a screenshot of battery guru here and let us see if usage is normal.

Also of course you are not gonna get same battery usage as the old BlackBerry, but it's inline with other smartphones. Keep a charger with you!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 08:12 AM
    Ok i install battery guru now but dont find where is to change LTE i just found 4G,3G,2G, for 3G,2G)
    And... i think i see a parameter for battery where u can say : tell me when battery is 20% (or 30 or 40) dont find it again

If u know one of this answer im glad to heard
    04-13-13 08:16 AM
    battery guru is not free
    04-13-13 08:17 AM
    Give the phone a week or so my battery went from 8-9 hrs usage up to 14-16 hrs
    wifi on, 3g, bluetooth on, mail push 15min 50% brightness and moderate use
    04-13-13 08:18 AM
    In the couple weeks your battery life will get better, week or two.

Don't worry and enjoy your new phone. Congr. With your Z10!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 08:21 AM
    Ok i install battery guru now but dont find where is to change LTE i just found 4G,3G,2G, for 3G,2G)
    And... i think i see a parameter for battery where u can say : tell me when battery is 20% (or 30 or 40) dont find it again

Ok thx but nobody can ask some part of question ?
    04-13-13 08:24 AM
    set it to 3g

04-13-13 08:28 AM
    To see battery percent go to to settings, about, choose hardware.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 08:32 AM
    thx so 3G,2G = LTE off, cool

For the parameter to change low battery (like 20% by default i remmeber) nobody know where it is? thx
    04-13-13 08:41 AM
    ok; after all this change and configuration (i got Z10 since 2 day) i charge it to 100% at 18h yesterday, its 14 now and 55% of charge. seems great and i do a lot of thing on cause its new and my friend love it thx all of u guy
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-14-13 07:08 AM