Hello frds I update my BlackBerry z10 from 10.2 to 10.3 after that it works vry good but when I swich off my phone and after swiching on it lost some apps and mess. Can any one ask me what happening this and how can I solve this problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 05:22 AM
    Hello frds I update my BlackBerry z10 from 10.2 to 10.3 after that it works vry good but when I swich off my phone and after swiching on it lost some apps and mess. Can any one ask me what happening this and how can I solve this problem.

Posted via CB10
    Which apps got removed ?
    09-28-15 05:54 AM
    App which currently install from play store like my airtel, youtube

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 05:57 AM
    App which currently install from play store like my airtel, youtube

Posted via CB10
    Apps installed from play store cannot be trusted..
    Currently app store is facing many problems.. and as its not latest not genuine and as its a trick to install just play store..
    It might give you these problems..

Instead of installing from play store.. I recommend that you choose to download the app from other app stores and install them .. it's better..

When you install from app store.. it automatically chooses the version of the app and install it on your mobile.. Which may not be stable for your mobile..

See if you can get the apks of the apps and install them.. and then see if the problem still occurring..

All the best..

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 08:15 PM
    [QUOTE=nealworld;11960718]Apps installed from play store cannot be trusted..
    Currently app store is facing many problems.. and as its not latest not genuine and as its a trick to install just play store..

Instead of installing from play store.. I recommend that you choose to download the app from other app stores and install them .. it's better..

When you install from app store.. it automatically chooses the version of the app and install it on your mobile.. Which may not be stable for your mobile..

See if you can get the apks of the apps and install them.. and then see if the problem still occurring..

All the best..

i have not problem only this actually when my phone swich of or restrat then all apps which currently install are autometically deleted wheter it is download from play store or app store or bb word
    10-02-15 09:24 AM
    [QUOTE=GhAi BaljiNder;11969144]
    Apps installed from play store cannot be trusted..

All the best..

i have not problem only this actually when my phone swich of or restrat then all apps which currently install are autometically deleted wheter it is download from play store or app store or bb word
    That is a very serious problem.. find a repairing centre.. and try repairing it.. this is impossible..
    I will keep researching in it..
    Meanwhile I think you should also research..
    In the forums
    . What other people had in upgrade problems!!
    .and there solutions!!

Posted via cb10//see the good in everything..//
    10-02-15 10:54 AM