This just started and I haven't changed any hub settings but I receive a text message from a number not a contact now when I press the text message icon it goes into my text messages but it says messages empty now when I tap the compose button on my blackberry z10 on the same screen I type in that phone number I received the text from and tap submit and the entire chat comes I was wanting to know how I can get it back like it was thank you up all the texts from me and then appears and I can text back but when I did receive a text from that number before it would show in my messages when I tapped the text message icon so

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 01:44 AM
    This just started and I haven't changed any hub settings but I receive a text message from a number not a contact now when I press the text message icon it goes into my text messages but it says messages empty now when I tap the compose button on my blackberry z10 on the same screen I type in that phone number I received the text from and tap submit and the entire chat comes I was wanting to know how I can get it back like it was thank you up all the texts from me and then appears and I can text back but when I did receive a text from that number before it would show in my messages when I tapped the text message icon so

Posted via CB10
    restart your hub by doing this
    01-06-15 01:08 PM
    I think what Mrdoreth was trying to say was SWIPE diagonally inward from the upper right corner 5 or more times. It should restart the hub.
    01-06-15 06:36 PM
    I think what Mrdoreth was trying to say was SWIPE diagonally inward from the upper right corner 5 or more times. It should restart the hub.
    Yes.
    I think the video explaines it?
    That would restart the HUB

Posted with my awesome  Z10
    01-07-15 03:59 AM
    Yes.
    I think the video explaines it?
    That would restart the HUB

Oh, when I replied yesterday I did NOT see your attached video. There was a large blank area under your text. I even reloaded but did not see it. SORRY. This morning the video is showing. (Firefox on my computer has been acting up lately!!!)
    01-07-15 09:13 AM
    Oh, when I replied yesterday I did NOT see your attached video. There was a large blank area under your text. I even reloaded but did not see it. SORRY. This morning the video is showing. (Firefox on my computer has been acting up lately!!!)
    No problem

FF22 likes this.
    01-07-15 09:35 AM