I have clients who bought weeks ago Z10 and still no complaining and I have it almost for 7 weeks and no reboots at all.

I had OS x.90 and x.116. Now i have 1762 (leak) for some days and no reboot. Friend of mine get his phone full with sideloads and 3 reboots at a row and next day we install everything back to normal. No sideloads and it's work the last two days good and no reboots. He bought it last friday.

So the Q is what brings sideloads to your phone. To do so you must use devolper mode . It says at all. Yes Devolper mode. In Holland the phone get the BEST SMARTPHONE AWARD 2013.

Most problems i see with reboots here are random and people using sideloads. Again Dev. Mode.

I also see the same providers giving problems so that could be OS provider related. Still weird.

Checklist - first check this before you start any thread.

- damaged or wrong simcard (change it by carrier)
    - damaged or not compatible memory-card (let it also format by the mobile)
    - corrupt sideloads try to install a new base OS and see it works , so not check the first two options

OS10 provider linked OS also seems a problem. Try other OS
    Last edited by whatsever; 05-14-13 at 04:11 AM.
    05-14-13 02:28 AM
    I use STL100-1 running OS10.1.0.1720, sideloaded instagram, Flipboard and souncloud app... no reboots after 2 weeks. After sideloading I always turn Dev mode off.
    05-14-13 02:47 AM
    There is no end all answer to this question. There was a person who found an answer to his reboot problem and subsequently got blasted because people thought he was saying his solution would work for everyone. It didn't but it worked for him and he wanted to let people know about it so that they could potentially solve theirs. Thanks for the tip and hopefully it will help someone.
    05-14-13 03:11 AM
    Works for me perfect too !
    No sideloads = no reboots

(Off topic)
    @whatsever interested in a Nu.nl app since they don't have a native one yet? I can make one.
    05-14-13 03:24 AM
    A bad side loaded app can be the problem bit it must not be.
    When I had some random reboots I did not have any side loaded apps - only apps via BlackBerry World.

Having said that, since reloading the OS back them and switching the SD card I have not had any random reboots.

Carriers might be an issue if they add their own bloat or "tweaks".

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 03:25 AM
    I have clients who bought weeks ago Z10 and still no complaining and I have it almost for 7 weeks and no reboots at all.

I had OS x.90 and x.116. Now i have 1762 (leak) for some days and no reboot. Friend of mine get his phone full with sideloads and 3 reboots at a row and next day we install everything back to normal. No sideloads and it's work the last two days good and no reboots. He bought it last friday.

So the Q is what brings sideloads to your phone. To do so you must use devolper mode . It says at all. Yes Devolper mode. In Holland the phone get the BEST SMARTPHONE AWARD 2013.

Most problems i see with reboots here are random and people using sideloads. Again Dev. Mode.

I also see the same providers giving problems so that could be OS provider related. Still weird.
    No sideloads on my phone. I've got reboots, roughly every other night or so.

I don't think your theory is correct. Might be true for some instances, but certainly not so in my case.
    05-14-13 03:36 AM
    No sideloads, and No reboots at all.. Using the Z10 for more than two months now!
    05-14-13 03:40 AM
    No sideloads on my phone. I've got reboots, roughly every other night or so.

I don't think your theory is correct. Might be true for some instances, but certainly not so in my case.
    Yes but it's not only sideloads - also provider probs like simcards and mostly Software VS Carrier (mostly OS 10 compatible with provider).

simcards problems are problems with 3G/4G because sim card is to old or the just cut your card in the store like the do here in Holland. It's solved with a new card and that works. probs are hanging phone call, call that break up etc.

SO yes it not always sideload but lot of them are sideload. It;s also easy to send out negative complains than give a positve thread. I think the problem could be 10.000 people on 3.000.000 OS 10 users. That is 0,003% of users. It's a problem but if 100 people complain in new threads it seems that the same people apply and most also have sideloads of saying is provider related because after installing other OS mostly probs are gone.
    05-14-13 03:44 AM
    Yes but it's not only sideloads - also provider probs like simcards and mostly Software VS Carrier (mostly OS 10 compatible with provider).

simcards problems are problems with 3G/4G because sim card is to old or the just cut your card in the store like the do here in Holland. It's solved with a new card and that works. probs are hanging phone call, call that break up etc.

SO yes it not always sideload but lot of them are sideload. It;s also easy to send out negative complains than give a positve thread. I think the problem could be 10.000 people on 3.000.000 OS 10 users. That is 0,003% of users. It's a problem but if 100 people complain in new threads it seems that the same people apply and most also have sideloads of saying is provider related because after installing other OS mostly probs are gone.
    I agree with almost all you've said . I am pointing out that the side loads are not an issue for all phones, some reboot even in the absence of side loads.

Also I got a brand new SIM card with this phone, so that's not an issue in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    05-14-13 03:58 AM
    No sideloaded and not even 1 reboot.

Posted via Zzzzzzzzzz10
    05-14-13 03:59 AM
    Here reboots without sideload or dev. mod.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:05 AM
    Have side loads had this BlackBerry for 3 months not one reboot

Posted via Z10 NEWCASTLE 24E33C29
    05-14-13 04:41 AM
    Some sideload are OK but there is also a lot of crap It's is always good to find out on google/Bing if some apps are ok and not, and also on 10.0.x.x and 10.1.x.x are some apps working better of not anymore etc.
    05-14-13 05:55 AM