04-12-13 06:55 AM
223 12345 ...
tools
    I have to charge my Z10 on Verizon 3-4 times a day. I have zero apps running all the time and very little web surfing and email check. I wish people would tell the truth also, and that is that Android Z10 is garbage
    04-01-13 01:19 AM
    I have to charge my Z10 on Verizon 3-4 times a day. I have zero apps running all the time and very little web surfing and email check. I wish people would tell the truth also, and that is that Android Z10 is garbage
    There's an interesting correlation between the quality of your posts and your avatar.
    04-01-13 01:22 AM
    Is a mac computer, a windows computer because it can run windows?

Posted via CB10
    trynacu2 likes this.
    04-01-13 01:23 AM
    There's an interesting correlation between the quality of your posts and your avatar.
    Quality post! Haha

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 01:24 AM
    Full of lies. Go back and join the Apple sheeple
    ErinnM likes this.
    04-01-13 01:36 AM
    Full of lies. Go back and join the Apple sheeple

OMG! You called him an Apple Sheeple! Such a huge personal attack! God will never forgive you for this sin!! Wait till the mod reads this and sends you to the gallows..

OR Please rephrase like this:

"Respected OP Sir, in my humble opinion your post appears to be very deceptively fabricated. I shall be extremely obliged if you'd stop spreading the misinformation that will effect a huge number of prospective Z10 owners who regularly visit this forum before taking the decision to buy a new Blackberry phone. Wishing you the best of success with your Shorted Shares!"
    maddie1128 and Bobcat665 like this.
    04-01-13 02:08 AM
    OMG! You called him an Apple Sheeple! Such a huge personal attack! God will never forgive you for this sin!! Wait till the mod reads this and sends you to the gallows..

OR Please rephrase like this:

"Respected OP Sir, in my humble opinion your post appears to be very deceptively fabricated. I shall be extremely obliged if you'd stop spreading the misinformation that will effect a huge number of prospective Z10 owners who regularly visit this forum before taking the decision to buy a new Blackberry phone. Wishing you the best of success with your Shorted Shares!"
    God damn diplomats. They tell you to go to **** and make you look forward to it.

Hehe

Posted via ZED10.
    04-01-13 02:20 AM
    Mines randomly rebooting and it's awful

Posted via CB10
    Is this limited to country or carrier or model or sideloaded apps or a particular batch of phones or particular batch of batteries??
    04-01-13 02:24 AM
    I hope you haven't been draining your lithium battery to zero each time. You're destroying your battery. It's your BB10 O/S that is still outdated, isn't it? The Z10 can be left on standby without any active apps, for hours on end. It is not even a lie. Do you have a different phone than the rest of us? The last I looked, I have a BB logo on the back case. It isn't an Android phone.
    04-01-13 02:29 AM
    I think the OP returned it because she couldn't read her friends emojiis. It's unfortunate that you didn't like the device. All i know is that selling my iPhone5 was the best choice i ever made. only concern i have with the z10 is lack of apps. but thats a fixable issue. good luck on iOS. make sure you don't click that physical button a lot, mine kept sticking on my iPhone 5.
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    04-01-13 02:30 AM
    Cool story bro
    more like "cool story bro, tell it again"
    04-01-13 02:35 AM
    CD1105 - Do you have any comprehension of the English language? Or proper grammar for that matter?
    04-01-13 02:50 AM
    CD1105 - Do you have any comprehension of the English language? Or proper grammar for that matter?
    Lmao I went back and read it. I think I lost about 10 IQ points by reading it and trying to decipher the message.

Posted via ZED10.
    04-01-13 03:58 AM
    why dont you return it, and get a new one ? apparently not much people are having this issue
    04-01-13 04:58 AM
    OMG, so you hate everything that is cool about BB, apparently you have issues with your device. You hate texting ? come on dude, Z10 has the best virtual keyboard in the world, you hate the hub, cause you are just use to iOS notifications dock, and now you just hate the OS, i mean, seriously ? why in the world would yo buy a Z10 ?
    04-01-13 05:04 AM
    blackberry is not for everyone. you came ,saw and conquered now you moving on , its totally fine by us. You the one using the device, u can make and change your choice at anytime. Enjoy your iphone 5
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    04-01-13 05:05 AM
    that's a good positive way to look at it I however, being a previous bb user, and android user and ios user, have never had problem with my iphone, never dropped a call or any of these other problems you have stated, sorry if those were issues you had, that's unfortunate. maybe it depends on the network. Verizon is the best network in the usa, honestly, so maybe that makes a difference, i've heard they are bad on at&t drop call wise. well, a beautifl, white z10 without a mark will be going back, so someone else can enjoy it and I truly hope they fair better than I did.
    Let's not give the iPhone too many praises now. When I had my iPhone 4, it dropped calls like crazy when it first came out. It got to the point where I called AT&T and asked them what was going on. That was when "antennae gate" was going on and Steve Jobs told us we were idiots and "holding our phones wrong." What's the point of a phone that doesn't make calls?
    04-01-13 05:47 AM
    sorry to hear that. It seems as though we are seeing more and more of these posts lately. It could just be me.
    pandapurple likes this.
    04-01-13 05:51 AM
    That's cool

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:15 AM
    He's just purposely trolling this he likes to know how we really reacts for this.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:19 AM
    I hope the verizon update comes soon. The update made a massive difference for me.
    04-01-13 06:20 AM
    Let's not give the iPhone too many praises now. When I had my iPhone 4, it dropped calls like crazy when it first came out. It got to the point where I called AT&T and asked them what was going on. That was when "antennae gate" was going on and Steve Jobs told us we were idiots and "holding our phones wrong." What's the point of a phone that doesn't make calls?
    I certainly remember that! LOL!
    04-01-13 06:25 AM
    Had mine since Feb 5th. The wife since Feb 26th. No random reboots or freezing. Wife likes typing on Z10 over her 4s but she does misses the apps she had for our kids to play with/occupy their time when she was running errands.

So it all comes down to the user preference.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:30 AM
    Zzzzzz nobody cares go away. Stop crying.

Posted via CB10
    RECOOL and Bobcat665 like this.
    04-01-13 06:47 AM
    One thing I rarely see here when someone has complaints - about anything - is what is installed on top of stock. I suspect most tales of random reboots and malfunctions - on whatever platform - are likely to be more to do with "apps" than anything. (I use the inverted commas because with the most recent phones they should either be full applications, or just use the company full website).
    YMMV. I hate glass keyboards under a 7 inch screen, and I think the navigation on both Android and iOS is a PITA, but I know that's just me. So long as I have an alternative, I'm happy. (I've never liked stick shifts or slushboxes, but when hybrids and auto mechanical boxes came along I had a choice, and I was happy then too. That doesn't mean I want everyone in the world to be made to buy a Prius to validate my choice).
    04-01-13 07:25 AM
223 12345 ...