My reception is 4 or 5 bars constantly. However i can barely hear the person im talking to. And they can barely hear me. Ive resorted to using the speaker phone for phone calls. And that isnt loud enough some times. My browser and everything else works well. Just not phone calls. And yes my volume us turned up all the way. The speaker is not blown either. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have any ideas? Is this a warranty job?
    02-28-13 04:14 PM
    Not experienced any issues you've reported, id say this is possibly a hardware issue which you should get looked under warranty.
    Im using a Rogers z10
    STL100-3
    Software Release: 10.0.10.85

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 04:26 PM
    My reception is 4 or 5 bars constantly. However i can barely hear the person im talking to. And they can barely hear me. Ive resorted to using the speaker phone for phone calls. And that isnt loud enough some times. My browser and everything else works well. Just not phone calls. And yes my volume us turned up all the way. The speaker is not blown either. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have any ideas? Is this a warranty job?
    Try restarting the phone.
    If you're in Canada, update the OS of the phone.
    Try reloading the OS.

Or if you're too lazy to do that, just go back to the store and ask to exchange it.
    02-28-13 04:27 PM
    Did all that already except exchanging yet.
    02-28-13 04:33 PM
    it "can" be network problem as well... issues with the particular cell you are connected to,... it "can" be a software issue - or it "can" be hardware...

if other phones work ok, then most likely rule out network,

Wipe device and try to reload the OS (backup with latest BB Link first)
    If issue persist - most likely not a software issue

take device to your carrier, let them try it there,... if problem still exist - Get it replaced
    02-28-13 05:52 PM
    Wow...do people not search anymore? most carriers don't offer voice over LTE. The signal bar you're seeing is for LTE, so while you may have full bars, it is possible to not have 3G coverage, and therefore voice. You can turn off LTE to see an accurate representation of your voice signal.

It is not a hardware issue. Please search next time.
    02-28-13 05:55 PM
    Try taking it into your carrier and see what they say, hopefully they will help you out as best as possible (maybe an exchange if they can't resolve the issue)
    02-28-13 05:57 PM
    Wow...do people not search anymore? most carriers don't offer voice over LTE. The signal bar you're seeing is for LTE, so while you may have full bars, it is possible to not have 3G coverage, and therefore voice. You can turn off LTE to see an accurate representation of your voice signal.

It is not a hardware issue. Please search next time.
    Some users don't read either ;-)

OP wrote that he DOES get vocie ... but volume is low....
    dogger222 likes this.
    02-28-13 06:01 PM
    Lte has been turned off since day one.
    02-28-13 06:10 PM