#12 is my most favorite feature from BlackBerry.

I turn off gesture to unlock the phone. Only check my phone when the flash light is on.

Take my phone off the charger in the morning and get seventy percent of battery left after a whole day. Love the battery life, which can only be achieved by BlackBerry phone.

Posted via CB10
    DoktorFace likes this.
    08-25-13 02:17 PM
    He came to my university (waterloo) once gave a speech about networks seemed pretty devoted at the time.

Posted via CB10
    I find it difficult to believe someone who uses the term "prolly" to say probably has attended an accredited university. Were you a student?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:19 PM
    I find it difficult to believe someone who uses the term "prolly" to say probably has attended an accredited university. Were you a student?

Posted via CB10
    Yes I'm a graduated electrical engineer from Waterloo I'll use whatever terms I want what is it to you I have my P.Eng in Ontario, prolly is quicker to type than probably. Just because I enjoy typing quicker doesn't mean I'm a lazy slob that couldn't attend an accredited university.

Posted via CB10
    Rohit_K, kevxn, bradu1 and 3 others like this.
    08-25-13 02:21 PM
    30 reasons? I just need one reason, it's better because it's BlackBerry.

And please no nose-pointing posts, enough the hatred.

Posted via CB10
    Lipanantsi likes this.
    08-25-13 02:23 PM
    IPHONE users don't care about specs. They just want Instagram, Vine, and Snapchat and to be able to purchase music on ITUNES. Better to compare the Z10 to the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, or if you prefer a more equal fight, the Google Nexus 4.
    08-25-13 02:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nothing's wrong with that really, were you an English teacher?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:25 PM
    No. Useless crim major sfu. My grammar, spelling is quite bad.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:27 PM
    No. Useless crim major sfu. My grammar, spelling is quite bad.

Posted via CB10
    No major is useless, I have a friend from Humanities that works for the federal government and a lazy slob friend with a business degree that does nothing. It's what you do with your education that matters.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:30 PM
    No major is useless, I have a friend from Humanities that works for the federal government and a lazy slob friend with a business degree that does nothing. It's what you do with your education that matters.

Posted via CB10
    +1, cheers dude, let's get drunk!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:39 PM
    +1, cheers dude, let's get drunk!

Posted via CB10
    Anytime lol!!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol at this guy for trying to win a battle since he clearly cannot back up his love for the iPhone.

Great post OP, our forums definitely need this.

Posted via that z10!
    08-25-13 02:45 PM
    Lol at this guy for trying to win a battle since he clearly cannot back up his love for the iPhone.

Great post OP, our forums definitely need this.

Posted via that z10!
    I could care less about "winning " on the Internet. Nor do i care about making people switch to iphones. It's just a cell phone. There's enough mindless fanboys out there yammering about what makes their phone awesome. I'm not one of those.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 03:00 PM
    I could care less about "winning " on the Internet. Nor do i care about making people switch to iphones. It's just a cell phone. There's enough mindless fanboys out there yammering about what makes their phone awesome. I'm not one of those.

Posted via CB10
    I care less too. However, I come to this Crackberry to meet who have the same interests of a phone.

Just don't like seeing so many trolling of a indeed great phone like BB10. Man, pick up a BB10 phone and use it and you will love it.

Posted via CB10
    hazarder likes this.
    08-25-13 03:13 PM
    One of my 2 biggest problems with iOS is:

1: No central file-store (i.e every app has there own place to store files and you have to share files between them. This is terrible! It was near impossible for me to download an "unrecognizable " file and then email it as an attachment. Not to mention, it means copying your files over and over again which takes up far more room than necessary.

2: No shared functionality between apps. If Dropbox want the ability to email a file, it can't just create an email in the mail app! This causes the apps to be HUGE and work with extremely little efficiency.

Both of these things (and no SD card) I believe were baked into the plan to justify large storage and nearly double the cost despite the extremely lost cost of the component.

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 and Suraj Jadhav like this.
    08-25-13 03:13 PM
    Hey Blackberry users, is there a way how i can contact the Developer team. I have a bunch of brilliant ideas that can get Blackberry back up in the number 1 spot quick. I just don't know how to get them to the developers.
    08-25-13 03:23 PM
    I care less too. However, I come to this Crackberry to meet who have the same interests of a phone.

Just don't like seeing so many trolling of a indeed great phone like BB10. Man, pick up a BB10 phone and use it and you will love it.

Posted via CB10
    I did. Launch day. White z10.. still have it.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 03:24 PM
    One of my 2 biggest problems with iOS is:

1: No central file-store (i.e every app has there own place to store files and you have to share files between them. This is terrible! It was near impossible for me to download an "unrecognizable " file and then email it as an attachment. Not to mention, it means copying your files over and over again which takes up far more room than necessary.

2: No shared functionality between apps. If Dropbox want the ability to email a file, it can't just create an email in the mail app! This causes the apps to be HUGE and work with extremely little efficiency.

Both of these things (and no SD card) I believe were baked into the plan to justify large storage and nearly double the cost despite the extremely lost cost of the component.

Posted via CB10
    Well said I completely forgot about that I added it to my list.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 03:25 PM
    I did. Launch day. White z10.. still have it.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, but do you still love it?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 03:25 PM
    You forgot to add the last one, number 41!

Blackberry is TOAST,
    Toast notifications? Yep we go that!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by zten; 08-25-13 at 04:12 PM.
    BergerKing and scorepion like this.
    08-25-13 03:35 PM
    Ok, but do you still love it?

Posted via CB10
    I loved it right away. Took my sim from the iPhone and put into the z. 3-4 days I was smitten. Then the app situation killed it. I use ebay /PayPal daily. And rbc banking app. Songza blue tooth kept dropping connection to my car. Basically it was the apps that did it for me. I did get overheating and restarts but those went away after the first update. Even if bbry had all the apps the ecosystem for me is too strong with apple. My wife has and iPad /iphone/ipod. I have mac book apple TV. Ipad. IPhone ipod etc. Everything works well together. So if u ask me it's the app/ecosystem that stops bb10.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 03:36 PM
    Mods should change the title of the thread to 40 reasons please

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 03:41 PM
    I posted 30 reasons why the z10 is better than the iphone 5, it's not my fault you pay 699.99 for incremental upgrades on your iPhone and you have to come to an blackberry forum to make your self feel better about your purchases .

Posted via CB10

How much did you pay for no upgrades at all over BBOS?
    08-25-13 03:54 PM
    How much did you pay for no upgrades at all over BBOS?
    It's nothing but upgrades over at BBOS

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 04:06 PM
    Aww man sweet thread!!!!! Lol. Loved it.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-25-13 04:17 PM
    Mods should change the title of the thread to 40 reasons please

Posted via CB10
    Done. If changes are needed, reporting your own post is acceptable and will get faster results.
    08-25-13 04:37 PM
468 1234 ...