The dots seem to represent when your at the beginning and end of the scrolling page.
    SebastianNap likes this.
    04-15-13 12:31 PM
    You guys are just swiping way too fast lol. I've been using those emotion since day one haha
    LOL sure if you say so, like i said ive had my z10 for over a mth and didnt see these hidden icons and im sure many wont either or wont know if their existence. So how it can be a user error is beyond me and no i shouldnt have to take any responsibility for not knowing of these icons....it would be different if BB had provided some documentation regarding these icons and where they are and if they had did that and still the user couldnt figure it out, then fair enough the user should take some responsibility. Luckily the OP decided to make a thread to point it out otherwise me and i imagine a few others wouldnt have known of these icons.

Im not saying its of huge importance that BB fix it but they should do something so that people who are looking for these icons arent sitting their scratching their heads wondering where they have gone.
    Logical fallacy. Your whole point is based on your own personal anecdotal evidence.

Just because you didn't know about a feature doesn't mean everyone else will have the same exact experience as you.
    Funny how something as simple as this can be so easily missed. Thanks for posting
    04-15-13 12:36 PM
    I was surprised that nobody opened a thread about it, until I saw that one.
    I would make it so, that the emoticons receive a third page.

A lot of users, who do not know that there should be more emoticons, will not even try to discover them.
    My phone also jumps away from these 12 emoticons automatically if I do not swipe slooooowly. That slows down my typing. And I do not like that on a BBRY.
    Also, it works in landscape, and shows them flawlessly.
    Could really be an oversight from BlackBerry here.
    Last edited by MarsupilamiX; 04-18-13 at 05:06 AM.
    04-18-13 04:42 AM
    It's not a user error if BlackBerry are saying that there are two pages. Geez wipe your noses clean people.

I still want a pipe smiley...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 05:09 AM
    Logical fallacy. Your whole point is based on your own personal anecdotal evidence.

Just because you didn't know about a feature doesn't mean everyone else will have the same exact experience as you.
    Call it what you like but seems like I'm not the only one who didn't know about this also.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 05:10 AM
    Call it what you like but seems like I'm not the only one who didn't know about this also.

Posted via CB10
    So? It also seems like I'm not the only one who figured it out on the first day.

If you can't figure out a very simple feature of the phone when ever one else can; then it's a user error.
    04-18-13 05:22 AM
    So? It also seems like I'm not the only one who figured it out on the first day.

If you can't figure out a very simple feature of the phone when ever one else can; then it's a user error.

Please don't speak for everyone else. The point that this feature is easy to figure out and that you figured it out on the first day is immaterial.

FACT - Two dots on top of the window means two pages.
    FACT - There are more than two pages of emoticons.

(If you were intended to scroll, a 'SCROLL' bar would be provided)
    Last edited by Takmelius; 04-18-13 at 08:58 AM.
    darkehawke likes this.
    04-18-13 06:18 AM

Lol ok Mr know it all. Your definition of user error leaves a lot to be desired for.

Anyhow ill leave u to keep condescending people...enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    04-18-13 07:16 AM
    That is soooo cute, thanks for posting this one. And BB, more emoticons plssssssss
    04-18-13 07:23 AM
    I've known about this but I keep forgetting that they are there. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 08:19 AM
    Seems the fix is a third dot?! It's really 3 pages of emoticons.

Posted via CB10 from my AT&T Z10
    04-18-13 08:20 AM
    Seems the fix is a third dot?! It's really 3 pages of emoticons.

Posted via CB10 from my AT&T Z10
    Use it in landscape mode and there is no problem.
    This leads me to believe, that is in fact an error when displayed in portrait mode.

Even if it is not the case, it still confuses customers.
    Should be changed.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 08:33 AM
    Use it in landscape mode and there is no problem.
    This leads me to believe, that is in fact an error when displayed in portrait mode.

Even if it is not the case, it still confuses customers.
    Should be changed.

Posted via CB10
    I never use landscape, matter of fact I lock the rotation because I can't stand my screen flipping when I don't need it to. Thanks though.
    04-18-13 11:25 AM
    I never use landscape, matter of fact I lock the rotation because I can't stand my screen flipping when I don't need it to. Thanks though.
    Same for me. I always lock it up because of that.
    I actually tested it in landscape because of the thread

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 11:28 AM
41 12