Hi there,
    I really hope that somebody can help me here. Yesterday my 3rd BB Z10 stopped working when I put it on a charger and I need to figure out why.
    All 3 phones stopped working after I connected them to a charger (every time it was different charger and different socket). The first one was 2 months old and worked all the time fine. I kept it on bb provided charger over every night without an issue. One morning the phone alarm went off and then the phone stopped working; I could not start it again.
    I got new phone and was using it for about a month without an issue, then one morning I was driving to work and connected the phone to AT&T car charger. When I arrived the phone was dead and I could not start it again.
    My third phone stopped working yesterday just after 2,5 weeks; it was on charger and battery was like 80 full. I disconnected it to receive a call then put it back on the charger and in 10 minutes I looked at it again and it was dead. Can not start it and when connected to PC it can not be found by PC. None of the phone was dropped and I normally carry the phone in my pocket. Please help as I am really desperate to find out what is going on.
    10-06-13 12:28 PM
    It's not the same battery by any chance?
    10-06-13 12:29 PM
    Every time it was a new phone with a new battery; I tried to insert different battery but no response from the phone
    10-06-13 12:41 PM
    Do u have energy spikes or fluctuation in your home? I've killed a few phones in the office this way

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 12:49 PM
    Wow your having bad luck! One z10 and mine is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 12:56 PM
    That's crappy as hell. No idea what could be the problem, maybe you got the bad batch? I mean you can keep trying : /

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-06-13 12:59 PM
    Do u have energy spikes or fluctuation in your home? I've killed a few phones in the office this way

Posted via CB10
    Not sure whether I have any energy spikes; I also charged around my house iphone 4 and BB Torch & Bold and all of them are fine and still working. The second z10 phone gone in my car while driving connected to the cigarette charger....
    10-06-13 01:49 PM
    That is bizarre
    10-06-13 03:27 PM
    There have been quote a few similar occurrences. I wish I could help you but I suspect you're looking at another replacement unit. I only had one for hit others have had several.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    10-06-13 04:41 PM
    I'm also on my 3rd z10 do to the same sinario except mine was on the same wall charger which is now my BlackBerry, Z10 charger. I was called all kinds of not so kind words for even mentioning a negative fact about these failures. Get ready for the wolves. I love the phone but some problems lurk. Hopefully I am on a good phone now. 10.2 is nice and loving it.
    I hope your newest phone is as nice as mine and never fails!!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 10:51 PM