My phone was fully charged at 9am on Sunday - light use, checking/sending emails, facebook, several phone calls, several BBM chats, taking some pictures, reading Crackberry forums, some websites. All radios off except Wi-Fi; bedside mode at night; no apps running in the background. It is almost 9am on Tuesday and still showing 30%. Had iPhone 4 previously and with similar use it would be dead on the second day.
    03-12-13 10:50 AM
    That's awesome that you can be that long of bathroom life out of your phone. I'm a heavy user and I never got more than a day out of it. But since the update I get a good full day and have not been worried about running out of a charge

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:04 AM
    What did you do on Monday & Tuesday? What settings do you have it at, say for example, screen brightness?

Oh, and by the way, that is great you're getting outstanding battery life from your phone. One less thing for the haters to whine about
    03-12-13 11:12 AM
    I am a moderate user and the phone shows around 20 percent after 15 hours. This past weekend I was in a course Saturday and Sunday. Did not use the phone much and it went for 31 hours before it gave a chime and a message saying it was shutting down. I have full screen brightness, wifi and bluetooth switched on all the time.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:13 AM
    Screen brightness is slightly to the left off the center - almost in the middle.
    03-12-13 11:20 AM
    I still have to charge mine once in the day before I go to my evening classes at 6pm.. then again I also find it a little hard to put down. Yesterday got through through whole day of moderate use with 35% charge left so that was cool.. did homework most of the day though. Wish it was slightly better but I'm also used to battery life on legacy bbs. My 9320 also had unsatisfactory battery life the first couple of weeks and then it got much better. Did it improve for anyone after a few charge cycles?
    03-12-13 12:00 PM