Hi All,

I have an issue with my Z10, I'm not sure if it's an issue with the software, the EE Network or my device hardware?

My Wi-Fi is always on and when I'm in proximity of my home (primarily) it will auto-connect.

The trouble I have is that when I leave the proximity of a Wi-Fi area my 3g signal does not take over; it changes from Wi-Fi to 3g (not 3G). Every time this happens I have to turn Flight Mode on and off again, I'm assuming this must restart my radio connection and 3G connection is restored.

Please could someone let me know if this is a software issue or whether I should get in touch with EE due to a faulty device?

Thanks
    04-11-13 06:27 AM
    I have seen this happen on Verizon devices as well, though going from areas of low signal to areas of good signal. Make sure your software is up to date and your carrier has the correct information for you. You can also go into settings > about > network > menu > register BlackBerry to see if that helps.
    04-11-13 06:30 AM
    This happens when you have 3G only selected in the network options. Higher forms of 3G seem to be on some of the older 2G bandwidths as a result (I assume) of those bandwidths being re-auctioned to the carriers as 2g got used less and less. If you change to 2G & 3G you will be able to get 3G with a big G as well as H+.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    04-11-13 01:24 PM
    Thanks everyone, it didn't do it this morning after changing the Network settings so hopefully it's sorted.

:-)
    04-12-13 06:45 AM