Guys, even i had missed the Blaze's post re these pics, so in a jiffy copied them down and pasted until blaze confirmed that these pictures are already posted on CB.
    12-17-12 10:43 PM
    Just went through Blaze's post, and i could see he has posted 23 images of it whereas i have posted all 34 of them. I know its useless putting this info since he would have used the best of the lot images but just noted an observation about it so just clarifying.
    12-17-12 10:49 PM
    Beautiful, did not fall short on my expectations one bit eh!
    s5sahil likes this.
    12-17-12 11:12 PM
    Like how it tapers on both top and bottom. However, i don't like how the glass is exposed on the sides. If this makes the final retail hardware, i truly believe that it will pose a possible high rate of screen fractures when dropped.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    12-17-12 11:27 PM
    Like how it tapers on both top and bottom. However, i don't like how the glass is exposed on the sides. If this makes the final retail hardware, i truly believe that it will pose a possible high rate of screen fractures when dropped.
    It looks as though the glass panel sits in a very thin frame, protecting the sides. Have a close look at the last picture, where you can see the microphone slot on the frame.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    12-18-12 12:01 AM
    aaaaaaaaah I am tired of all this teasing
    12-18-12 12:24 AM
    damn you. now I gotta go reserve mine. lol
    12-18-12 12:26 AM
    Going from strictly a looks standpoint, I think the Aristo blows the L series out of the water. And spec wise it seems that it could be one of the best phones on the market. However, nobody knows if/when it will be released. I was actually hoping they would launch with Aristo and blow everyone away but it doesn't look that way right now. I'm still going to be testing out the L series extensively once it's released though. I've had an upgrade for what seems like forever now because I'm stubborn and don't want to give up the physical keyboard on my LG Octane. The letters on the keyboard are starting to die out though. Lol.
    12-18-12 02:40 AM
    Going from strictly a looks standpoint, I think the Aristo blows the L series out of the water. And spec wise it seems that it could be one of the best phones on the market. However, nobody knows if/when it will be released. I was actually hoping they would launch with Aristo and blow everyone away but it doesn't look that way right now. I'm still going to be testing out the L series extensively once it's released though. I've had an upgrade for what seems like forever now because I'm stubborn and don't want to give up the physical keyboard on my LG Octane. The letters on the keyboard are starting to die out though. Lol.
    Wow i wish i could say i knew how the looks of aristo compared to london.
    Bobcat665 and spike12 like this.
    12-18-12 03:53 AM
    Does anyone have a link for the leak Aristo pics. Everyone keeps talking about it but I'm lost.
    12-18-12 05:28 AM
    Does anyone have a link for the leak Aristo pics. Everyone keeps talking about it but I'm lost.
    There are no leaked pics, just leaked specs. It is vaporware that may or may not come out later this year.
    12-18-12 07:19 AM
    So it does look like there are no charging ports on it - was kinda hoping for some. oh well - hopefully it'll have wireless charging capabilities then!
    12-18-12 11:08 AM
    There are no leaked pics, just leaked specs. It is vaporware that may or may not come out later this year.
    So let me understand this: people will skip the L-series for a device that may or may not come out and for specs that are pure speculation.

Guess in a way that's good for those of us that want the L-series; less chance of stock-outs. The way I see it, it'll be a huge leap from our current devices (9800 on OS6 in may case). Can't imagine that the improvement with the Aristo will be anything but marginal over the L.
    12-18-12 01:52 PM
    So let me understand this: people will skip the L-series for a device that may or may not come out and for specs that are pure speculation.

Guess in a way that's good for those of us that want the L-series; less chance of stock-outs. The way I see it, it'll be a huge leap from our current devices (9800 on OS6 in may case). Can't imagine that the improvement with the Aristo will be anything but marginal over the L.
    Some people are just never happy i guess. They just want the latest and greatest. More money then brains really dominates consumer culture and it's showing. What happened to getting what works because of ones needs and necessities. This i am better then the joanses is really getting stupid and old.

12-18-12 02:01 PM
    Some people are just never happy i guess. They just want the latest and greatest. More money then brains really dominates consumer culture and it's showing. What happened to getting what works because of ones needs and necessities. This i am better then the joanses is really getting stupid and old.

When the needs and necessities became to have whatever is cool thats when it got ridiculous
    12-18-12 02:16 PM
    Loving theses!!!!

43 days more. Keep calm and believe
    12-18-12 04:33 PM
    I love the keyboard on my 9930 and the phone has been a rock but its starting to show its age from all the beatings I give it on a dailey basis. I am ready to go to the all touch. I didnt want to do that with an Android (Apple was out of the question from the start) but now that BB10 is coming I know it will be right and I cant wait to switch!
    12-18-12 05:40 PM
    BalckBerry 10 Aristo Price in india – BalckBerry Aristo Features And Specification
    DJM626 likes this.
    12-18-12 06:22 PM
    The device looks sooooooo good and premium but it has me even more excited for the N-Series!!!!
    12-18-12 07:38 PM
    The attention to detail on this phone is amazing. Look at the Volume Rockers.. The middle button is different to the ones beside them so if it's in your pocket you don't have to carefully check which button it is to pause a song. You just know by the feel!
    12-18-12 08:07 PM
    Just went through Blaze's post, and i could see he has posted 23 images of it whereas i have posted all 34 of them. I know its useless putting this info since he would have used the best of the lot images but just noted an observation about it so just clarifying.
    No need to feel bad, your effort is welcomed here.
    s5sahil likes this.
    12-18-12 09:35 PM
    Looks like they got one thing off on the specs list, top says 32 Gig mSDHC capable, then list says 16. Kinda wasting their time if they didn't make it mSDXC capable, as current Samsung offerings have. I'm just say'n.
    12-18-12 11:39 PM
    I'm going to say that this isn't factual information, but what do I know
    Last edited by Zach Gilbert; 12-19-12 at 01:43 AM.
    12-18-12 11:46 PM
    Has anyone figured out the thickness of this device using the 3.5mm jack as a reference? I dont have the tools to do this on holidays with my playbook
    Given what we can see it looks like it is going to be around 9mm roughly, so not the thinnest device on the market, but still nice and slim for a device with a removable battery.
    12-19-12 07:44 AM
    Looks like they got one thing off on the specs list, top says 32 Gig mSDHC capable, then list says 16. Kinda wasting their time if they didn't make it mSDXC capable, as current Samsung offerings have. I'm just say'n.
    I think it is fairly safe to ignore random reports that do not even have the capability to spellcheck the word blackberry in an article about blackberry.
    BergerKing and Zach Gilbert like this.
    12-19-12 07:45 AM
62 123