12-09-13 11:13 PM
209 ... 56789
tools
    I have been downloading for free just fine, and I just got the the Pacemaker for free as well thank you blackberry !

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 04:26 AM
    All free in the Philippines sir
    "25 Days of Giveaways at BB World" is not Working for Me-img_00000114.png

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 04:59 AM
    You were expecting them to give away a new Porche to go along with the Porche designed clock!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-06-13 05:52 AM
    You were expecting them to give away a new Porche to go along with the Porche designed clock!
    I have a porche. It's at the back of my house. I have another one at the front.
    12-06-13 06:18 AM
    i disagree with all of this.
    When i check BBW in the pass midnight, YES i saw it once that the free app was not free BUT i check again in the morning BOOM it's free. So my advice is don't check it in the midnight since they need to update the free app.
    Could be, but if I check App World at 00:01 (EST - Canada) I can see the new daily download. It is free and haven't had any issues, cept for Home Alone 2, I waited until I got home from work and it was replaced with another app (I forget which one)
    12-06-13 07:28 AM
    Seems to be working fine today. Albeit, I'm not 100% sold on some of the offerings. Yes, I know it is free, but...
    12-06-13 07:33 AM
    Gotta throw the BS flag on this rant. My experience is just the opposite.
    Why do so many people on CB these days continually call BS when someone is having a problem that they aren't experienceing themselves? There is well documented proof that this is an issue. From the responses on the thread so far, it doesn't look as though it's a carrier issue which would make me think it might be a device issue so how about we try and help the OP solve it rather than tell them that they aren't having a problem..
    12-06-13 07:55 AM
    Color ID was very cool..... I hope that when the get a "headless" version that we will be able to upgrade. Or better yet BlackBerry adds a feature into the OS that does this - like they did with the Flashlight. There are some apps that should just be there.
    12-06-13 07:59 AM
    Why do so many people on CB these days continually call BS when someone is having a problem that they aren't experienceing themselves? There is well documented proof that this is an issue. From the responses on the thread so far, it doesn't look as though it's a carrier issue which would make me think it might be a device issue so how about we try and help the OP solve it rather than tell them that they aren't having a problem..
    I'm hundred percent behind you to assist when someone is asking for help/advice. However, this from the OP hardly looks like a request for help/assistance:

"The execution of this promotion is a monumental cluster****. I am in the US, but apparently, people in other countries are being shown the ad, but are not allowed to participate in the promotion.
    And I am apparently being shown the ad, even after the number of
    "free" items has run out! What is the strategy here? Why even
    advertise a promotion like this on a global basis to every single
    visitor to Blackberry World, if there is no intention or capability to
    actually deliver on it?"

Just saying....
    12-06-13 08:05 AM
    Color ID was very cool..... I hope that when the get a "headless" version that we will be able to upgrade. Or better yet BlackBerry adds a feature into the OS that does this - like they did with the Flashlight. There are some apps that should just be there.
    Agree, color ID should form part of the OS.
    paper_monkey likes this.
    12-06-13 08:08 AM
    Even though it's free it will need to see some kind of payment info.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    Just wanted to add that this statement isn't true. I know a few people who have never set up the payment info and they are able to download these "gifts". They have to enter in their BBID password, but there is no payment info behind it.
    cbzeduser likes this.
    12-06-13 08:09 AM
    Im a little disappointed... I dont have the option of getting the PaceMaker app... when I saw it was listed as free on my girlfriend's Z10, I went to download it on my Q10; but my free app for the day is Modern Combat 4... Which i grabbed of course.. but when I to search for pacemaker; not supported on my device

All free in the Philippines sir
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000114.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	273.0 KB 
ID:	227437

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Karan Mohal; 12-06-13 at 09:25 AM.
    12-06-13 08:19 AM
    All free for me on Telus in Ontario

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 08:23 AM
    I have issue with verify icon
    Please help
    12-06-13 08:36 AM
    I have a porche. It's at the back of my house. I have another one at the front.
    Can I borrow one for the weekend?
    12-06-13 08:37 AM
    All of mine have been free and some nice quality. Just got that dj app today. 5 dollar value hollaaa

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 08:56 AM
    I'm hundred percent behind you to assist when someone is asking for help/advice. However, this from the OP hardly looks like a request for help/assistance:

"The execution of this promotion is a monumental cluster****. I am in the US, but apparently, people in other countries are being shown the ad, but are not allowed to participate in the promotion.
    And I am apparently being shown the ad, even after the number of
    "free" items has run out! What is the strategy here? Why even
    advertise a promotion like this on a global basis to every single
    visitor to Blackberry World, if there is no intention or capability to
    actually deliver on it?"

Just saying....
    I can definitely appreciate your position and I haven't exaclty been the friendliest with the OP either. That being said, the OP has a problem and it has always been my experience that any problem I've had has been resolved fairly quickly through the generosity of the CB community. [Dad tone] There seems to be a subset who have been more active recently though that are more interested in calling people liars or haters if they are unfortunate enough to have a problem that the poster hasn't had (the Z10 rebooting issue is the most glaring example). I'm willing to bet that given the option to reword their first post, the OP, with a little time to relax, would craft it a little differently. If not then I suppose I'll have egg on my face and I can deal with that but it frustrates me when people are more interested in calling people liars and haters than actually trying to help out [/Dad tone]

So.. without having read any further down yet, have you been able to resolve your problem OP?
    m1kr0 likes this.
    12-06-13 09:21 AM
    I got a free pacemaker today!!!!!!!
    12-06-13 09:58 AM
    OP, are you looking for help or just posting to rant? The title you chose sounds like you want to rant.

The reason people suggested that you log into BBW and set up payment is because your screen shot says you have no payment mechanism setup. If you do have carrier billing set up, then that obviously didn't take or doesn't work with your carrier. Perhaps use PayPal or a credit card.
    I never set up any payment, and the promotion works for me.
    12-06-13 10:35 AM
    its free even tho you see the price, when you click it, it shows the login screen like if you're making a purchase, but its free, i've download 3 apps already
    12-06-13 10:42 AM
    All the apps in the giveaways are free.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 Etisalat, UAE
    12-06-13 10:45 AM
    Im a little disappointed... I dont have the option of getting the PaceMaker app... when I saw it was listed as free on my girlfriend's Z10, I went to download it on my Q10; but my free app for the day is Modern Combat 4... Which i grabbed of course.. but when I to search for pacemaker; not supported on my device
    Its "Pacemaker for BlackBerry Z10" that is listed in the promotion, hence why you can't get it for your Q10 I'm afraid! On the other hand, I quite fancy Modern Combat for free on my Z10 haha
    12-06-13 11:08 AM
    All seems free to me, just scooped up Modern Combat 4, but there are items for sale in the app though...
    12-06-13 11:27 AM
    Hi all.. Can someone please tell me, if I miss a giveaway from yesterday, can I download it today? If yes, then how?
    Im on Z10 - US -Tmobile- 10.2. Thanks
    12-06-13 01:33 PM
    I did notice that earlier in the day I was able to download a free item on my phone then later that night I was going to download the free item to my wife's phone and it was no longer listed as free. The next day I was able to download free items on both phones, I just did it in the morning instead of waiting. There may be a limited number of downloads for some items?
    12-06-13 02:11 PM
209 ... 56789