No problems here! Everything offered was indeed free thus far. I'm in the US. No issues to speak of...

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    12-05-13 02:47 PM
    Actually, I just read the "fine print" in the FAQ for the 25 Day promo. It says that for some items, there are "limited quantities", and if you see the regular price, the promotion is "over for that item". They also say that if you end up getting charged for the item "It could be that the item was no longer on promotion", so no refunds if you get billed. LAME.

I don't know how it is in Canada, but here in the US, those kinds of bait and switch sales tactics are reserved the scummiest of retailers, such as used car dealers. It's really surprising to see Blackberry stoop to that level with this.
    Really bro? I live here in the us and 'quantities limited' is a fairly common and totally reasonable thing. What US are you living in?

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    J Morehouse likes this.
    12-05-13 02:48 PM
    yes free for me too, no issues at all.

you need to apologise please, clearly you didnt see the line across the price and the word FREE lol
    12-05-13 02:48 PM
    1) Log-in with your BBID
    2) Configure your BBWorld Payment preferences (even carrier billing is good)

Voila! Now you are an authenticated entity eligible for promotions and will see the price changed to FREE.

IMPORTANT: Each download is only available for free for 24 hrs.
    I am logged in, and my payment option was already set to carrier billing.
    12-05-13 02:49 PM
    All of the apps to date have shown "Free", at least on my phone. No idea why it's different on yours.
    Day one didn't show as free on my wife's Z10 but my understanding is if you either restart AW or take out your SIM it has fixed that glitch for most people.. haven't come across it again since day 1 (didn't employ the fix as she already has enough angry bird on her phone). There was a similar promotion a while ago with $25 worth of app credit and there was one app that required a workaround.

OP, I don't doubt your frustration and I'm not saying they have rolled it out perfectly but there have been solutions mentioned in most of the other threads (from owhat I understand), have any of those solutions worked for you?
    12-05-13 02:50 PM
    All of the apps have showed as free here in the US on Verizon network. Thank you Blackberry.
    12-05-13 02:50 PM
    Plenty of solutions in this thread it's up to him if he wants to follow them

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    rthonpm likes this.
    12-05-13 02:52 PM
    Always a problem with American customers. Always...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    What an asinine statement.
    You must really dislike Americans.

Posted via CB10
    91300zx likes this.
    12-05-13 02:53 PM
    What an asinine statement.
    You must really dislike Americans.

Posted via CB10
    Well, in all fairness, the majority of Americans dislike BlackBerry. There's still a few of us left though!!

Btw...I wasn't so much offended...just say'in...

12-05-13 02:56 PM
    If they sell out of the promo, they should take down the banner - that would be the reputable approach.

But they are leaving it up in the hope that some people will buy it anyway and pay full price.
    So far, it's been the movie that they 'sold out' of and once they did, they substituted a free game in its place. We can appreciate that you are frustrated but if you are just wanting to complain about it and not take advice that's given to you then kindly post in the title or your OP that you are venting so that we know that offers of help will not be accepted.
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    12-05-13 02:57 PM
    Es totalmente Gratis, Gracias BB World

Is totally free, Thanks BB World
    12-05-13 02:57 PM
    OP, go into BlackBerry World.
    Swipe down from the top bezel.
    Click Settings.
    Click General.
    Click Refresh BlackBerry World.
    Click Refresh to confirm.

BlackBerry World will close. Open BlackBerry World again and try redeeming the offer again.
    12-05-13 02:58 PM
    I just traded BBMs with my GF, who also has a Z10. She has a free app available to download from the promo (although not ColorID).

But she is on Verizon and I am on AT&T.
    I'm on AT&T and just checked - it's available and free right now in the U.S.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 03:00 PM
    I hate to say it but this fiasco with you not knowing how to use your goddamn phone is a major screw-up.

-Chris-
    bradu1, Kimberella and Omnitech like this.
    12-05-13 03:01 PM
    So far, it's been the movie that they 'sold out' of and once they did, they substituted a free game in its place. We can appreciate that you are frustrated but if you are just wanting to complain about it and not take advice that's given to you then kindly post in the title or your OP that you are venting so that we know that offers of help will not be accepted.
    What advice haven't I taken?

Somebody asked me to confirm that others were having the same problem - I posted links to multiple threads.

Somebody asked me to post screen shots - I did.

Somebody asked me if I was logged in with my BBID - I posted that I was.

Somebody asked me if I had payment details - I posted that my billing was already set to carrier billing.

Did you read through this thread before posting? Please clarify your post.
    Dunmanway Emar likes this.
    Really bro? I live here in the us and 'quantities limited' is a fairly common and totally reasonable thing. What US are you living in?

I mean I guess I could see it if he was living in Quebec because they have some seriously strange lottery/contest/give away rules but I really suspect this is a case of PEBCAK
    Always a problem with American customers. Always...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    Just knock it off.

smh

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 03:02 PM
    All free here in Malaysia.

Posted via CB10
    I mean I guess I could see it if he was living in Quebec because they have some seriously strange lottery/contest/give away rules but I really suspect this is a case of PEBCAK
    Agreed.

I hate to say it but this fiasco with you not knowing how to use your goddamn phone is a major screw-up.

-Chris-
    12-05-13 03:04 PM
    OP, go into BlackBerry World.
    Swipe down from the top bezel.
    Click Settings.
    Click General.
    Click Refresh BlackBerry World.
    Click Refresh to confirm.

BlackBerry World will close. Open BlackBerry World again and try redeeming the offer again.
    I don't have any "Refresh Blackberry World" option inside General.
    12-05-13 03:05 PM
    What advice haven't I taken?

Somebody asked me to confirm that others were having the same problem - I posted links to multiple threads.

Somebody asked me to post screen shots - I did.

Somebody asked me if I was logged in with my BBID - I posted that I was.

Somebody asked me if I had payment details - I posted that my billing was already set to carrier billing.

Did you read through this thread before posting? Please clarify your post.
    did you look at any of those other threads? I have seen at least 2 threads on this topic already that have suggested either refreshing AW or taking out your SIM and accessing it via WiFi. Your tone throughout this thread has been quite curt and the posters are just trying to help you.
    12-05-13 03:05 PM
    I've had no problem d/l the app/games advertised as free by BlackBerry's 25 days of gifts.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1803
    VIVO - Brazil

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 03:06 PM
    The free apps last for 24 hours. All apps I got so far was free

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 03:07 PM
    I don't have any "Refresh Blackberry World" option inside General.
    What version of AW do you have?
    My general tab looks like this.

"25 Days of Giveaways at BB World" is not Working for Me-img_00000010.png

Posted via CB10
    sk8er_tor and irweezyy like this.
    12-05-13 03:08 PM
209 12345 ...