I have the BB Z10 on the Bell Network here in Canada and I have everything finally set up just the way I want it to be for the most part. The only thing left for me to sort out is 2 way syncing of google contacts.

I have google contacts set up as a CardDav account and it is syncing from google to my device but not the other way around.

When I make changes to an existing card it does not update google (and therefor the other devices i have to synch to it like my laptop and work computers)

When I add a new contact it seems to add it not to the cardDav account but to either the local account or the SIM account.

If I link accounts (i.e. i scan someones bar code and link their BBM contact to my existing contact for them) I would like all information to go into one contact and have it sync to google.

Is this possible. Maybe google can't store BB PIN or something but surly if i change someones cell number or email address it should update my google contact not just create a new linked contact under "local" or "sim"

How do i fix this?
    05-01-13 10:52 PM
    Ohh my. That was such a pain in the behind. I don't know what bi did but it seems to be working.

What I eventually did was download Contact X from BBWORLD. Save all contacts, merge them. Export to a file and emailed the file. I then Erase all contacts from my BlackBerry. Erase all contacts from google. Erase contacts account.

Import contacts from the file into Google and recreate contacts account.

Bam. Everything working and all synchs working the way I need them too.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 07:25 PM