I wish all the phone manufacturer's destroy there devices and start creating a new design. This bar form-factor is just not that sexy.

Though I own a 9900 , I still wish someday they will build something so cool the moment I see it will WOW me!

Okay, done ranting for the day.

Time to go.
    Last edited by tangyorangesour; 04-19-13 at 02:46 AM. Reason: sentence formation
    04-19-13 02:45 AM
    I definitely think they could have made the screen .2 or. 3 inches bigger. There is a lot of room from the screen to the bottom of this phone. I know the gestures need the swiping etc but I think they could make it work

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 02:48 AM
    I think they should use the Motorola form factor!

2 'dislikes' from current Z10 design-motorolaphone.jpg

Posted via CB with my BB10 Z10
    toobs623 and currentodysseys like this.
    04-19-13 06:36 PM
    I definitely think they could have made the screen .2 or. 3 inches bigger. There is a lot of room from the screen to the bottom of this phone. I know the gestures need the swiping etc but I think they could make it work

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree with you. I think this is the benefits from current device screen size.
    There's a space to increase screen size without increasing the device size

Posted by Z10 via CB10
    04-20-13 01:31 AM
    The screen is purposely designed the way it is to avoid excessive damage to it if dropped.
    The ports don't bother me at all, I think a bottom port would bother me actually. IMHO <3
    My thoughts exactly on the screen.
    As to the ports, I have always thought that they should be on the side and bottom to allow for more versatility, regardless of who makes the phone, not just BB....as well, I have heard " lefties " mentioned in a couple of different threads and have always wondered why phones don't allow for 180* rotation...would solve many issues...

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 09:40 AM
    Btw....landscape mode generally works turning the phone to the left or the right, as such the charging on the side should not be as much of an issue as some are making it out to be....

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 09:46 AM
    My thoughts exactly on the screen.
    As to the ports, I have always thought that they should be on the side and bottom to allow for more versatility, regardless of who makes the phone, not just BB....as well, I have heard " lefties " mentioned in a couple of different threads and have always wondered why phones don't allow for 180* rotation...would solve many issues...

Posted via CB10
    Personally the ports are ok for me how they are, maybe a bit higher on the side would be ok but I think as commented in my previous post that there might be very decent architectural reasons for the design.

As to the 180 rotation I have though about it as well at some point but then again I guess a lot of people would eventually pick the phone upside down and try to talk through the speaker and listen through the mike...

They could probably do it and lock the screen only when a call comes in or be in place but I can see why this might be let go as an idea... people complain about the minimum stuff so imagine in that aspect how many people would come in with a "this is Unacceptable" comment. Lol!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:45 AM
    The gap was designed to protect the screen from shock from falls. Also the bezel around the screen sits 0.008" above the screen (yes, I measured it) so the screen doesn't touch a surface when is laid face down.

Posted via CB10
    currentodysseys likes this.
    04-24-13 01:59 AM
83 ... 234