This is one of the more bizarre posts ive ever had the privilege reading.
    My conclusion after regaining my composure due to over extended laughter, is that the OP identified a problem and chose to tell the crackberry nation about it.
    As people began to post assistance, suggestions, the OP opted to return phone and goto apple for love.
    In doing so the OP even found it necessary to tell us of his/her new found golden nugget of a text capable beast.
    Good. Quite frankly, after reading the OP's dribble im glad the BB was returned.
    There is an overabundance of whining about phones.
    You dont like it, it doesnt meet your specs, cook your meals, drive your car, and on and on then go away and stay away.
    In closing..to those that engaged the OP in this post, I thank you.
    Cheers and happy texting....

Posted using BlackBerry Z10
    04-21-13 03:37 AM
    19 hours TEXT-personal_trollface_hd.jpg

Hes madbro
    04-21-13 05:27 AM
    These stupid threads are starting to waste people's time, especially the ones trying to help. These trolls are everywhere. By reading the entire thread and the link, makes you question whether he had a z10 to begin with. Kill the thread.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-21-13 06:10 AM
    He clearly didn't...where is this 'message' button he was talking about?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 06:37 AM
    I am out of here. Some of you have managed to convince me NEVER to buy another BB product. I understand now why the French want out. I will seek a way to close my Crackberry Account!
    And hopefully they take Justin Trudeau with them...The stereotype shows a class of Spoiled, Rude and self serving people with a huge sense of entitlement.

Hmmm kind of like you !!
    04-21-13 06:54 AM
    I have been bragging on my 2nd Z 10 then tonight I had to send a text. I couldn't do it!! Every time I tried it would only give me e-mail options. I couldn't get it to text a phone number.

Anyone else have this issue?
    So OP, since you really loved the Z10 and that this thread solved the issue for you, then why not return that iPhone and get a brand new Z10?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 08:23 AM
    See above. He never had a z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 11:40 AM
    I am so sick and tired of cry babies. "My BlackBerry did this or didn't do that. I quit and go back to xxyz phone"

Do you listen to yourself? Are you kids?

I love technology and I can handle quirks. From my gps to my computer or my igamephone, they all have some.
    If you can't handle it ,don't get a smartphone. Get a regular phone.

And stop posting silly 5 year old complains.

Posted using my Z10.
    04-21-13 11:48 AM
    He's trolling, don't feed.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:00 AM
    Can't post screenshot because it doesn't work. Hahahaha, dude, you're cracking me up.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:01 AM
    There is too much bickering in this thread to tell if it was solved. I think OP returned the phone anyway but still...

The only way I was able to reproduce something similar was if I go to the hub, filter by my email address and then hit compose. It only shows me email stuff. On the flip side, If I filter by Text Messages it will only let me send texts. Clicking compose from the hub will ask me which kind of message I want to compose, and then give me options accordingly.

Side note: I wouldn't trust geek squad to program my universal remote let alone touch my Z10.
    04-23-13 07:39 AM
    When I went to message all I ever got was an e-mail address. On my other devices if I press message, it always gave me the option of a phone number.
    Are you sure you purchased another phone and was confused and thought you purchased a Z10? The Z10 does not have a message icon like other phones, it has a text message icon. Every thing is separate for this device, so when you go to text message there is not an option for anything else but it. When you go to the Hub you get a list of options. Not doubting you but this seems odd, especially the fact that when asked to take a screen shot you said it was packaged back up as if you were shipping it but yet you were just taking it back to the store. All it would have taken was a quick put battery in, wait a min, screen shot, send and that would have been it.
    04-23-13 07:57 AM
    Well let me put it this way, when I say packaged up I was saying it had been fully wiped, and reboxed. All I know is I couldn't send text messages. I could do so on my first Z 10, but it was always resetting. I am considering buying my third this afternoon. I am rue watching some YouTube vids now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-23-13 08:01 AM
    Well let me put it this way, when I say packaged up I was saying it had been fully wiped, and reboxed. All I know is I couldn't send text messages. I could do so on my first Z 10, but it was always resetting. I am considering buying my third this afternoon. I am rue watching some YouTube vids now.

So what happens to iphone?

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    04-23-13 07:23 PM
    I have been bragging on my 2nd Z 10 then tonight I had to send a text. I couldn't do it!! Every time I tried it would only give me e-mail options. I couldn't get it to text a phone number.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Be gone with you.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:32 PM
    I am out of here. Some of you have managed to convince me NEVER to buy another BB product. I understand now why the French want out. I will seek a way to close my Crackberry Account!
    The French...are you kidding me???

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:34 PM
    Are you sure you purchased another phone and was confused and thought you purchased a Z10? The Z10 does not have a message icon like other phones, it has a text message icon. Every thing is separate for this device, so when you go to text message there is not an option for anything else but it. When you go to the Hub you get a list of options. Not doubting you but this seems odd, especially the fact that when asked to take a screen shot you said it was packaged back up as if you were shipping it but yet you were just taking it back to the store. All it would have taken was a quick put battery in, wait a min, screen shot, send and that would have been it.
    Yeah maybe he bought an iphone and confused it for a Z10! Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:38 PM
    On ANY new phone, reading the basic usage documentation (which would have covered texts) is always a good idea.
    There are so many posts on usage in the forum if you had searched and I know cause I posted many of them.
    Enjoy that iPhone and be safe.
    04-23-13 07:46 PM

Not entirely sure why I read this whole thread, and i normally just roll my eyes and move on when I see equally as moronic posts. However, I felt I had to say something.

You had previously mentioned that you refused delivery of your first Z10, but now you state that you could send text messages from it. But you couldn't send messages on your second Z10 which according to your posts on iMore you never even got.

Super.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:53 PM
    Listen up, you are not smart enough to figure it all out. I DID refuse my first phone. I then returned the first 2 I did buy. The texting did not work smart-a**! I have forgotten more than you know! I have my third, now on VZW, and it works fine. Imagine that!!

04-23-13 08:14 PM
    Thanks. I already returned the phone. You guys are too late. But thanks anyway.
    Sounds like impatience and you made your mind up before you got help from forum members.

Good luck with the iPhone.

Posted via CB10, rocking my Z10!
    04-23-13 08:24 PM
    glad it works now. I am sure that the phone will only get better with new releases.
    04-23-13 08:49 PM
    Listen up, you are not smart enough to figure it all out. I DID refuse my first phone. I then returned the first 2 I did buy. The texting did not work smart-a**! I have forgotten more than you know! I have my third, now on VZW, and it works fine. Imagine that!!

Does your z10 come with ios?

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    04-23-13 09:02 PM
    Seems like the issue was resolved.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-charm-799255/
    04-23-13 09:20 PM
74 123