Oh hey no need to jump on someone for asking a simple question.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:57 PM
    But that's what makes forums fun

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 05:26 PM
    I have been bragging on my 2nd Z 10 then tonight I had to send a text. I couldn't do it!! Every time I tried it would only give me e-mail options. I couldn't get it to text a phone number.

Anyone else have this issue?
    It's because you need that person's phone number before you can text him. The Z10 automatically gives you all the options available to contact with that person. Unlike the iPhone, you don't need to guess if you have someone's email or text... just compose, type the name and it will let you choose how to contact the person.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 07:01 PM
    Sounds to me like you aren't very intelligent, you couldn't just compose a msg and then it would all be there. Also why didn't you ask this simple question on here before returning it. Way to pick a worse phone in th iphone.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    I will pray that you never suffer a head injury. You best stay out of cars, drunk drivers are everywhere. Maybe you are more intelligent than me at this point, but your character is greatly lacking.
    admorris#AC and mset like this.
    04-20-13 07:09 PM
    Threads run its course, time to be locked...
    04-20-13 07:14 PM
    I have always started to type the name, then phone numbers attached to the name would pop up in the message, I would choose one, fill out the text area, and send. The Z10 wouldn't let me do it that way. It confused me. I should have gone to the contact. ... BTW ...
    that is Dr. Zeteo, suffering head trauma from a drunk kid!!
    04-20-13 07:15 PM
    I wasn't coming on to create an argument, but I noticed you getting upset because "We" didn't help you before you returned the phone ...how we're we supposed to help if it's already gone? Also it's one of the more simple features so I thought I'd let you know how ridiculous this sounds. I guess using the word intelligence was a little strong, however saying you " hope I don't suffer a head injury " was a little uncalled for and certainly shows your character. Again, sorry for your z10 loss. And apologize for questioning your knowledge.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    04-20-13 07:19 PM
    Funny, there is a TEXT app, and a link in the Hub that would take you to the TEXT app. At the bottom there is a"Compose" icon. Did you not see it? Or not understand its meaning? This same " compose" icon is at the bottom of all the messaging apps- Facebook, Twitter - when opened. It is true that BlackBerry does things differently than iPhone. There are many tutorials available, and much help in this forum. If the OP should venture back to BlackBerry, consider reading the manual BEFORE use.
    04-20-13 07:48 PM
    Yes I did see that and that is exactly what I was trying to do. The more I read from the responses to this thread the more I am convince I did exactly what you are all saying, and that my Z10 was indeed malfunctioning. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. END/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sharley2112 likes this.
    04-20-13 08:27 PM
    So you tried sending text messages to your buds, but it couldn't send? Was this due to contacts not showing up or after you pressed send it wouldn't send?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 08:36 PM
    Perhaps you didn't scroll down?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 08:43 PM
    And what would you have had a picture of. You sound like a robot who has pre determined responses no requiring any thinking!!
    U sound like a troll whining about said issue that firstly doesn't make sense without providing any evidence for your claim, hence the troll. And Secondly, u chose to give up on your phone so easily in the first place so why even bother asking for help to your said issue. U are just wasting time on people who are even bothered to help u or rather, feed u. Thirdly, based on your responses, clearly u just need us all to help u feel good about returning your phone. And just for your info about your issue, clearly your said contact doesn't even have a phone number to send a text to begin with. Doesn't even take a brain cell to figure out. Or even if u claimed that said contact actually did have a phone number, u were probably trying to send a text to the same duplicated contact that only contains the email address and that shows that u did not link up your contacts properly. Fail usage of phone on your part. But hey, how are u gonna prove that I am wrong about u? Screen shot? Opps u already returned your phone!!!

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    zyad likes this.
    04-20-13 09:36 PM
    U sound like a troll whining about said issue that firstly doesn't make sense without providing any evidence for your claim, hence the troll. And Secondly, u chose to give up on your phone so easily in the first place so why even bother asking for help to your said issue. U are just wasting time on people who are even bothered to help u or rather, feed u. Thirdly, based on your responses, clearly u just need us all to help u feel good about returning your phone. And just for your info about your issue, clearly your said contact doesn't even have a phone number to send a text to begin with. Doesn't even take a brain cell to figure out. Or even if u claimed that said contact actually did have a phone number, u were probably trying to send a text to the same duplicated contact that only contains the email address and that shows that u did not link up your contacts properly. Fail usage of phone on your part. But hey, how are u gonna prove that I am wrong about u? Screen shot? Opps u already returned your phone!!!

You really are a pathetic little mind! You are the troll and irritant who won't drop this. What I said happened you little snot. Wipe you nose, your Mother is calling!

04-20-13 10:00 PM
    I just spent $150.00 for apps, why would I make it up? I know how to send texts. This Z10 wouldn't let me!!!
    I hate calling people out...but can you please show us what apps did you buy that totaled out to be $150...

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 10:08 PM
    Mods close this. OP asked for help, disregarded it anyway and returned it praising his beloved iphone. Even if he didn't mean to, OP clearly does not realise that doing exactly that ticks CB people off. Could have done this a better way OP. Mods close this now or it might escalate quickly. They already returned the phone.
    04-20-13 10:17 PM
    You really are a pathetic little mind! You are the troll and irritant who won't drop this. What I said happened you little snot. Wipe you nose, your Mother is calling!

Glad I made your day

04-20-13 10:36 PM
    Here's one, I am not about to show my name and address!!

Item Name
    Vendor
    Price

Sync for iTunes
    Daniel Bigham
    Support Email: [email protected]
    (USD) 2.99

Tax (USD) 0.21

Total
    (USD) 3.20
    vhalperin likes this.
    04-20-13 11:14 PM
    I hate calling people out...but can you please show us what apps did you buy that totaled out to be $150...

Posted via CB10

Hi there,

Thank you for installing Nobex Radio!

Nobex Radio lets you:

Listen to over 16000 radio stations around the world and see the playlist of over 2700 radio stations.

Get Songs with a single click, right from your mobile device. Or, receive an email with links to buy the song on your PC, so you can always keep your music collection fresh!

Run Nobex Radio on sleep timer - choose anywhere between 15 minutes to 2 hours.

Post your favorite song or station directly to your Facebook wall or twitter account with a click of a button.

If you have any questions, please visit our website at Nobex Radio - Never Miss Your Favorite Radio Programs Again!. Specifically take a look at the "Frequently Asked Questions" (Nobex Radio - Support) and at "How it Works" (Nobex Radio - How It Works).

Cheers,

The Nobex Team

P.S. If you believ
    04-20-13 11:17 PM
    Whatever happened to maturity! Excuse my doubt are you real people? Please show Birth Certificate for proof.
    04-20-13 11:20 PM
    I am out of here. Some of you have managed to convince me NEVER to buy another BB product. I understand now why the French want out. I will seek a way to close my Crackberry Account!
    04-20-13 11:24 PM
    Not trying to take sides but clearly something is amiss with your story.
    04-20-13 11:39 PM
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5/253...go-iphone.html

03-29-2013,06:00

"Over the last few weeks I have seriously considered getting the new Blackberry Z 10. I came so close that I had to refuse delivery this morning. This afternoon I received a text from a fiend on Android. He asked which phone I would recommend I immediately said iPhone 5. He is getting it tonight. I will tell him immediately about iMore! "

Some call this diversity. I say it is a waste of time.

Z10 via T-Mobile (10.0.10.85)
    04-21-13 12:00 AM
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5/253...go-iphone.html

03-29-2013,06:00

"Over the last few weeks I have seriously considered getting the new Blackberry Z 10. I came so close that I had to refuse delivery this morning. This afternoon I received a text from a fiend on Android. He asked which phone I would recommend I immediately said iPhone 5. He is getting it tonight. I will tell him immediately about iMore! "

Some call this diversity. I say it is a waste of time.

Z10 via T-Mobile (10.0.10.85)
    Lol, Lawyered.

I read that whole post, and it seems.... seems, he never even had the Z10.

Sent from Amber via CB10.
    04-21-13 12:12 AM
    The troll just got trolled and wants out, lawl

04-21-13 02:09 AM
    Okay that's $12.99 let's see the rest of $137

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:59 AM
74 123