NOTE 4 all the JEALOUS APPLE users who can't keep comments to themselves...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

10 REASONS WHY THE Z10 IS NOTHING LIKE THE IPHONE!

1) Other than being full touch, BB Z10 is nothing like IPHONE..
    2) size, feel and material of the phone are completely different..way better on z10
    3) z10 has no buttons, fully swipe gesture phone.
    4) z10 has LED notification light, IPHONE does not!
    5) z10 has an HDMI output port, compatible with every other device out there..APPLE is lonely here..
    6) Z10 has micro usb charging and data connection; compatible with every other device out there..APPLE is lonely here..
    7) z10 has a removable backing which can be changed with different styles.
    8) z10 can replace the battery or change with additional battery if needed.
    9) z10 has an expandable micro SD slot..seen up to 64 GB and also compatible to swap in other devices and gadgets..
    10) z10 is back re-designed and re-engineered with QNX OS which any person that knows technology knows how amazing QNX is...

Eat your hearts outs IPHONERs..more to come in BBWORLD!
    Last edited by ezapper2; 02-04-13 at 05:54 PM.
    02-04-13 12:51 PM
    never has an iwhine phone...no desire either.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-04-13 12:54 PM
    Oh no!!!! That sure is a nice heaping amount of troll bait you've just put on plate!!! They WILL be coming in packs. Brace yourself.

Trollism will commence in 3....2....1....
    ezapper2 and Bobcat665 like this.
    02-04-13 12:55 PM
    Oh no!!!! That sure is a nice heaping amount of troll bait you've just put on plate!!! They WILL be coming in packs. Brace yourself.

Trollism will commence in 3....2....1....
    they'll get over it....
    02-04-13 12:57 PM
    seriously. no need to bash other devices, just be happy with whatever you choose, regardless of what it is.
    JMDBERRY, marzp, pels_17 and 9 others like this.
    02-04-13 12:58 PM
    seriously. no need to bash other devices, just be happy with whatever you choose, regardless of what it is.
    Agreed!. This thread will start many fights / argument which are NOT needed.
    elibohnert likes this.
    02-04-13 12:59 PM
    Should add that iPhone 5 looks like Z10, not the other way around. Z10 concept has been public long before iPhone 5 came out.
    02-04-13 01:01 PM
    fair enough...agreed. ****, I rock the 9310, bb's low-end for now....and I'm happy. still a bb.
    I have never bothered with the iPhone, but my husband has one. He is completely brainwashed lol.
    He had the 4 and just HAD to buy the 5 because it was Soooo incredibly different. (Trust me I make fun of him about that on a weekly basis.)
    He keeps saying this blackberry with be no different from the others and it will slow down and you will have to do battery pulls constantly after a week. All of his remarks are based on the fact that the last BB he owned was a 9800. But what I found interesting was that after I took it off his hands it worked perfectly fine. I did not have any issues with freezing or having to do constant battery pulls. He also claims and the Z10 is NO different then my 9810... Of course talking to an isheep that has been sadly brainwashed it is pointless to explain. I say that it has a completely different OS for starters and his reply is well my iphone 5 has a different os then the iphone 4 did... Ahh no... It really makes me sad just how stupid he sounds when he speaks about it.
    You missed the a out of jealous.
    02-04-13 01:02 PM
    Should add that iPhone 5 looks like Z10, not the other way around. Z10 concept has been public long before iPhone 5 came out.
    Agreed!. Also i am sure Blackberry had this design for the past 2 & half years just waited for the software to be made & such.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I thought this was a discussion forum not a BlackSheep pen?

Next time you are out, do me a favor and ask someone with an iPhone, SGS3 or a Lumia to show you what they can do and compare.
    MattUK, dj_matty_s and ezapper2 like this.
    I had an iphone for a year and got the "I want an iphone" bs out if my system. Finally after webOS died z10 and bb10 will be awesome and full touch gester oriented and multitasking os.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-04-13 01:04 PM
    It's actually impossible to eat your own heart. Just FYI.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-04-13 01:09 PM
    I obviously can't spell...Jelous=>Jealous...My Z10 would have made this right!
    02-04-13 01:20 PM
    Showed mine to an SG3 IT guy at work and he was pleasantly surprised...much better than he thought it would be. Time will tell if its enough, but I like it and would never darken my lovely Win7-Win8 PC with ShI*eTunes regardless of how good the Iphone67 is....Its the scourge of all software and the work of the devil
    nocturnal123 likes this.
    02-04-13 01:49 PM
    I edited the title to make it less trollbaitish (is that a word???? LOL)
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-04-13 03:42 PM
    These are the same reasons I prefer Android over iPhone lol
    meganVee likes this.
    02-04-13 03:44 PM
    These threads are dumb.
    mount.zed likes this.
    02-04-13 03:48 PM
    I agree completely. I've been a Blackberry user for years and now have a 9930 and an iPhone 4S. From what I've seen the Z10 looks good. In my opinion they are both fine devices. I don't understand why people feel the need to bash other devices. Kinda silly if you ask me.
    02-04-13 04:01 PM
    NOTE 4 all the JELOUS APPLE users who can't keep comments to themselves...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

1) Other than being full touch, BB Z10 is nothing like IPHONE..
    I can say the same with just about every other manufacturer out there. Your point is?
    2) size, feel and material of the phone are completely different..way better on z10
    Personal preference.
    3) z10 has no buttons, fully swipe gesture phone.
    That's because the OS is moulded around gestures, where as the iPhone heavily relies on the home button for multitasking. I don't see how thats "bad"
    4) z10 has LED notification light, IPHONE does not!
    Personal preference again, but I have to admit, is really useful! One of your better arguments.
    5) z10 has an HDMI output port, compatible with every other device out there..APPLE is lonely here..
    They've got adapters and whatnot, but yeah, the Micro HDMI is much more convenient. Apple is known for being a complete *** about making streamlined cables and always like things their own way. Just look at their computer history.
    6) Z10 has micro usb charging and data connection; compatible with every other device out there..APPLE is lonely here..
    Same as above.
    7) z10 has a removable backing which can be changed with different styles.
    Believe it or not, some people prefer phones /dont care about a removable back. Just look at the Lumia 920 lovers out there!
    8) z10 can replace the battery or change with additional battery if needed.
    Another strong point. No need to dissect the phone/send for warranty.
    9) z10 has an expandable micro SD slot..seen up to 64 GB and also compatible to swap in other devices and gadgets..
    Thank god for blackberry. <3
    10) z10 is back re-designed and re-engineered with QNX OS which any person that knows technology knows how amazing QNX is...
    Subjective again, based on the person. I could argue just as much the iOS or Android or WPOS trumps the BlackBerry OS + QNX collaboration.

Eat your hearts outs IPHONERs..more to come in BBWORLD!
    Again, whatever floats your boat is what you should buy. The phone should be about the person and their wants / needs. Let's try and be positive and promote all products. Remember, this is Mobile NATIONS!
    02-04-13 04:46 PM
    Again, whatever floats your boat is what you should buy. The phone should be about the person and their wants / needs. Let's try and be positive and promote all products. Remember, this is Mobile NATIONS!
    @Dzyen.... the point of this thread is to show why the Z10 is NOTHING like IPHONE... I made this thread after after the 5th IPHONE users txt me to tell me BB copied IPHONE. I proved my point by describing the facts...Here is one of the reactions i got "I will never switch to BB, but your new phone is really nice"

I never asked IPHONERs to give me their opinions but for some reason they keep doing it. I know for a fact its all about the jealousy...
    02-04-13 05:51 PM
    BOOM! LOL!
    02-04-13 06:03 PM
    I guess you haven't met Chuck Norris?

James
    02-04-13 06:18 PM
    I guess you haven't met Chuck Norris?

James
    Did you know when Chuck Norris goes in water he does not get wet? That's right! The water gets Chuck Norris!
    Flexin likes this.
    02-04-13 06:25 PM
27 12